19th August 2011, 07:09 PM
suganyarajilu

Which exam do I have to write to get a lecturer job in Polytechnic College?

hello I m a final year IT student.........I need a lecture job in polytechnic college,so which exam i have to write?

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam do I have to write to get a lecturer job in Polytechnic College?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?
  3. Procedure to apply for Lecturer job in private polytechnic college? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  6. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  7. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?
  9. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  10. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  11. Previous year question papers for polytechnic college Lecturer job exam -- [New]
  12. How can I become a Lecturer in any Polytechnic College being a Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  13. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  14. Can I write TRB entrance exam after having 6 years experience in polytechnic as a lecturer in mechanical engineering?
  15. How to get a government job as lecturer in polytechnic college in Tamilnadu
  16. How to get a government lecturer job in polytechnic college in Bangalore Karnataka
  17. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  18. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
13th December 2011, 01:17 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam do I have to write to get a lecturer job in Polytechnic College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suganyarajilu View Post
hello I m a final year IT student.........I need a lecture job in polytechnic college,so which exam i have to write?
To become a lecturer in universities and colleges in India, you must qualify the National Eligibility Test in Lectureship conduced by Union Public Service Commission.

To take the test, you must hold a masters degree and must have score 55% in the examination. Since you are still in the final year, you better concentrate on it and try to do well in the final year exam. After completion of your graduation, you will have to pursue masters degree program from a recognized university and once you've done it, you will be eligible to apply for NET.

There is no age limit to apply for the test and is also conducted on state level and is known as SLET.
Both NET and SLET are conducted under the regulation of University Grant Commission-UGC.
14th December 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exam do I have to write to get a lecturer job in Polytechnic College?

how to apply that exam
22nd July 2015, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

i am studying BE/ECE final year ,how can i prepare for lecturer job in polytechnic colleges both private/govt colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?