14th November 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Is there any railway engineering course which is conducted by Indian Railways?

Is there railway engenering courses conducted by indian railway itsef.?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a Indian Railway TC?
  2. Which are the special courses conducted by Indian Railways Institute of Signal Engineering and Telecommunication?
  3. Exams for getting railways jobs
  4. Can I get a good salary in Indian Railways holding a B.Tech degree in Civil engineering? What is the scope in civil engineering in Indian Railway?
  5. How to get a job in RRB? Procedure to get a job in RRB having completed Graduation in B.Tech?
  6. Can I be eligible to write government railway exam? I am a final year CSE student
  7. Job opportunities in Indian Railways for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Tips to prepare for Indian Railway recruitment exam?
  8. Can I apply for Loco Pilot? I am from information Technology in B.Tech
  9. Model Question Papers for TNPSC Group IV Exam with answers? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Government Jobs in Indian Railways for Computer Science Engineers?
  11. What are the various job sectors after getting IES? I am in 3rd year
  12. Any opportunities for B.Tech Biotechnology students in Indian Railway? Can I try other jobs in Indian Railway which are unrelated to Biotechnology?
  13. How to get a job in Indian Railways? What are the necessary steps?
  14. Information about joining Loco Pilot job? -- [New]
  15. How many times and when SCRA is going to be held in 2015?
  16. How to become a Clerk in Indian railways after B.Com?
  17. Recruitment available in Indian Railways for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) candidate? Tips to prepare for recruitment exams?
  18. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
25th November 2011, 05:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any railway engineering course which is conducted by Indian Railways?

Yes, there is a railway engineering course conducted by the Indian Railway. To join the course, you have to appear for SCRA entrance examination. The candidates who are qualified in the entrance exam have to undergo four year training in Mechanical Engineering. After completing the training successfully, you can join as Indian Railway Services of Mechanical Engineers (IRSME) Officers in Indian Railways. The age limit for the entrance exam is 17-21 years on August 1 of year of examination.
8th November 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any railway engineering course which is conducted by Indian Railways?

please tell me tc exmnation date details in SCR
24th August 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the examination dates of SCRA???
21st October 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed diploma mechanical and working as a je .is there any B-Tech courses in indian railways for service candidates
11th April 2014, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to known all information about next SCRA examination date,syllabus,etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?