17th June 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Exams which I need to give to take up medicine after 12th science?

I am studying in class 11-Sc. I am interested in taking up medicine. What all Exams I will have to give? And what Courses are required to be taken up?

21st June 2011, 02:20 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exams which I need to give to take up medicine after 12th science?

For doing medicine after 12th , you need to appear for various entrance exams.Mostly all the states have their state level entrance exams, for the various medical colleges in the state.Some medical colleges conduct their own entrance exam on a national level. Example for such medical colleges are AIMS, JIPMER, AFMC, CMC etc.These colleges are for general medicine. Now there are other sectors of medicine like Dentistry, Veterinary, Ayurveda, etc. These courses can also be applied for through the common entrance exams.
21st May 2012, 04:49 PM
kaveribiswas

For doing medicine after 12th , you need to appear for various entrance exams.Mostly all the states have their state level entrance exams, for the various medical colleges in the state.Some medical colleges conduct their own entrance exam on a national level. Example for such medical colleges are AIMS, JIPMER, AFMC, CMC etc.These colleges are for general medicine. Now there are other sectors of medicine like Dentistry, Veterinary, Ayurveda, etc.
12th August 2012, 09:32 PM
samatha89
Member+

Wink Re: Exams which I need to give to take up medicine after 12th science?

Some medical colleges conduct their own entrance exam on a national level. Example for such medical colleges are AIMS, JIPMER, AFMC, CMC etc.These colleges are for general medicine. Now there are other sectors of medicine like Dentistry, Veterinary, Ayurveda, etc. These courses can also be applied for through the common entrance exams.
3rd February 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

which exams i have to appear for being a doctor after doing my 12th???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?