18th April 2015, 11:52 AM
satishkumartyagi

Expected job in Railways for 30 years experience holder?

sir , i am ex army having 30 years experince service of telecom.I also having diploma in electronics in army .What job i can expected in railway.

Related Questions:
  1. Expected salary in 5 Star Hotel for Diploma holder with 7 years of experience?
  2. Opportunities in Railways for B.Tech EEE holder?
  3. Is there any scope for MSc Nutriion in railways?
  4. How to get employment in railways? I have completed Hotel Management Catering and Tourism with 5 years of experience
  5. How can I get a suitable job in Railways if I am a diploma holder in materials management and ex servicemen?
  6. Jobs for PhD in Chemistry holder Married Woman aged 33 years with no experience
  7. How to join Railways if I am M.Tech Holder Electrical Engineering
  8. How can I get a job in Retail sector? How should I prepare to get selected in the retail interviews?
  9. How to get Jobs in Railways being a candidate having completed B.Sc Nursing and with 2 years of Work Experience?
  10. Can I get Job in Indian Railways having completed Hotel Management course and with 6 months of experience?
  11. How much salary will I be offered after doing CFA from ICFAI and MBA from SMU?
  12. Job in TCS for a Diploma holder who has 5 years of work experience?
  13. List of jobs available for ladies after 12th std with 3 years experience as a Data entry operator?
  14. IBM or TCS which company is better for 7 years experience holder?
  15. How to get a good job in Indian Railways after passing B.Tech 4 years
  16. Is there any good job opportunity in government sector for MBA marketing degree holder? I have 20 years work experience
  17. Beaueau of Energy Efficiency Exam(BEE) Eligibility Criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get Sr Civil Engineer job near Panvel if I have 11 years experience?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?