2nd October 2015, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do internship in HAL if am pursuing Aeronautical Engineering in Hyderabad?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am an engineering student pursuing aeronautical engineering in hyderabad
can in have an opportunity of internship after my 2nd year completion
what is the procedure to seek the opportunity. Can you give me the answer soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. How to do summer internship in HAL?
  3. Which are the companies in Hyderabad to do internship? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in Aeronautical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech Aeronautical Engineer?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) student?
  6. How can I apply for internship in HAL? I'm a student of aeronautical engineering(Anna university) Tamilnadu -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get internship in HAL having done Aeronautical engineering from Hindustan University?
  8. When HAL will release the notification for Internship? Requirements to apply for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) final semester student?
  9. Can I apply for Internship programme in HAL being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  10. How to join HAL for internship?
  11. What's the procedure to do internship at HAL in India? List of formalities I have to follow?
  12. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in HAL?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  14. Is there any internship or training at HAL for Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. How can I get placed in HAL? I am doing 3rd year Aeronautical Engineering
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aircraft Engineering) 7th semester student?
  17. Does HAL provide internship during summer holidays for computer science engineering students?
  18. How to join internship after completing B.E in electrical and electronics engineering
28th November 2017, 10:26 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do internship in HAL if am pursuing Aeronautical Engineering in Hyderabad?

In order to get internship from HAL, you have to apply in a group as personal applications are not accepted. You need to make a resume and send it to the HR department of the company. You have to attach a recommendation letter prepared by your college. They will call you if they find you eligible. Now you have to follow their instructions carefully in order to get selected.

Address: Avionics Division, HAL Township, Bala Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500042, Ph: 040 2387 8281

Web: http://www.hal-india.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?