16th January 2016, 01:22 PM
Semeena tk

Facilities required for admission in B.Pharma course in government colleges in Kerala?

Sir, now i am studying +2. I want know about the facilities like mark,entrance exam etc, for the admission of b.pharm course in government colleges in Kerela. I hope you are help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for B-Pharmacy course having completed 10+2 in non medical stream?
  2. How to get admission in B.Sc Nursing at any leading government colleges of Kerala? Where to get form for admission and what is the fee structure?
  3. How many chances of M.Tech admission are allowed in government colleges of Kerala?
  4. Any chance to get admission in kerala government medical college?
  5. What is the fee structure for B.Ed?
  6. Which government colleges are offering company secretary course in Kerala? Details about this course?
  7. Admission for post bsc nursing in government colleges of kerala
  8. Opportunities for B.Pharma Freshers to get government jobs?
  9. List of colleges with good hostel facilities for Biotech course?
  10. Minimum rank required to get admission for B.A Psychology?
  11. How much Grades required in 10th to get distinction in Kerala Government Polytechnic colleges?
  12. Will i be able to get any government seat in Kerala after securing 56 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE?
  13. Is B.Pharma possible for PCM student? Admission criteria and colleges?
  14. Minimum marks required to get admission in B.Pharma course in Kerala?
  15. Can i get admission in government engineering colleges after scoring 203 marks in Kerala CEE?
  16. Any chance to get MBBS after completing B.Pharm? Duration of MBBS course after B.Pharm? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of colleges which offer Diploma in IT course in Kerala? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Can I get admission in any government or self finance medical college in Kerala
8th May 2016, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Facilities required for admission in B.Pharma course in government colleges in Kerala?

How can I get admission for B.pharm in government college in Kerala.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?