3rd June 2017, 09:51 PM
Sabeel baqar

Fail criteria if gap of only 2 marks

If I fail in ecnomics from 2 marks then I will be pass or fail..? Please answers me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for companies like WIPRO, Satyam and Infosys?
  2. Can I get a job in WIPRO, Infosys, L&T company?
  3. What can I do if I don't have fail marks card with me to present it to authorities?
  4. Can I get a job in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after passing 10th and 12th with 63% and 59% respectively?
  5. Criteria for appear for government jobs in ECE field? How much marks needed in 10th, 12th and B.Tech? How many years gap is appreciable?
  6. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?
  7. WIPRO placement papers with solutions?
  8. How to join B.A English after passing 11th 8 years back?
  9. Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Wipro written test papers of last year?
  11. How may I get Placement question papers of TCS and TATA?
  12. Details of backlog and cutoff marks required in overall academics to apply in Off-Campus Interviews of TCS, Accenture, HCL and HP? Eligibility to apply?
  13. Can I attend TCS Off-Campus Drive having a year gap being an MCA postgraduate?
  14. Eligibility for Infosys campus placement with 66% in B.Tech (CS) upto 3rd year, 72% in Diploma (CS), 59% in 12th and 72% in 10th?
  15. How to prepare for CTS aptitude test?
  16. Am I eligible for applying job in IT companies if I have 2 years gap in studies?
  17. What are the Grace marks that I can get if I fail in English subject of H.Sc?
  18. What is the pass marks of Chemistry theory paper in 12th standard?
4th June 2017, 02:37 PM
Aafreen Kausher

Default Re: Fail criteria if gap of only 2 marks

The main percentage is decided by one language subject and 4 other subjects in which you have scored more so the subjects other than 5 subjects become the additional subjects. Marks for this additional subject will help you to maintain your passing marks if you scored less in any 1 subject out of 5.

It doesn't matter if you have only cleared your main subjects and scored less in additional subject because the minimum passing subjects are only 5.
4th June 2017, 11:09 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fail criteria if gap of only 2 marks

If you fail in economics subject with a gap of two marks, you will be considered as fail. You will be considered as fail even if you secured one mark less than the qualifying mark. To qualify the examination, you need to secure the minimum qualifying marks by appearing​ in supplementary examinations which is conducted by your respective board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?