4th June 2017, 04:33 PM
asha s asha

How to get an education loan for pursuing CA course?

I have completed my B.Com and I want to do CA, but I want education loan for this. How can I get this loan and which bank is most suitable means in lowest interest rate

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  2. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to get Education Loan for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture?
  4. Should I apply for Education Loan from other Bank to study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech through a Bank Education Loan?
  5. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  6. How to get an education loan for pursuing CA course? -- [New]
  7. Criteria for taking education loan for pursuing a course in Aviation and Hospitality management? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  9. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  14. Interest rates are charged from the beginning or at the end of the course if pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  15. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  16. Can I get Bank Education Loan if pursuing B.E. 1st semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Process of education loan for pursuing Civil engineering?
  18. Can I get extension in ICICI Education Loan for doing PhD in India having done MAster's from UK?
4th June 2017, 11:19 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get an education loan for pursuing CA course?

To get an education loan for pursuing CA course, you should have secured admission in CA course in a recognised college/ university. You need to contact the bank branch manager where you wish to apply for an education loan to know the details of an education loan. You need to submit documents like academic certificates, admission letter, Income Proof, Address Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan. If all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct, your education loan will be sanctioned within 10-15 working days.
4th June 2017, 11:20 PM
help100%

Default Re: How to get an education loan for pursuing CA course?

Normally, small loans or petty loans are not issued by Public Sector Banks like SBI, PNB, etc but one can opt such loans from the small finance company or micro-finance company like Ujjivan, Bandhan, Janlakshimi, etc, the rates are generally around 8% to 10% varying form scheme to scheme, one still can approach SBI but if CA is categorized under skill development according to them then you may get loan from not only SBI but also from other Public sector banks. Approach any one of the above institution generally this type of loan request is approved quickly by micro finance companies unlike the public sector banks which takes huge time in approval and mostly are rejected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?