6th June 2013, 02:56 PM
namratasingh20990

What is the Minimum fees for .NET course?

Hi,
I want to know the minimum fees for .net course or for combined language course.plz reply

5th August 2013, 02:05 PM
harinibaipa

Default Re: What is the Minimum fees for .NET course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by namratasingh20990 View Post
Hi,
I want to know the minimum fees for .net course or for combined language course.plz reply
Dear namrat,
there are many private institutions that are available to teach .net course, the fee structure is different from different institutions dependinng up on their quality teaching and good name. the minimum fee structure for .net course in local institutions is about RS-7000-9000,thousand and in the brand institutions like NIIT OR CMS the fee structure is about RS-18000-25000, rupees.

thanking you
5th August 2013, 09:52 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Fee structure for .Net course may vary from duration and level of expertise that you want to attain. NIIT institute which is best in the country provides various courses for .Net programme ranging from six months basics course to core programmer course which is for two years or three.

Various institute may charge different fee for dot net courses. You may contact respective institutes and they may be able to quote their fee that they will likely to charge for the course. Fee for basic dot net course is around Rs. 10,000.
6th August 2013, 11:55 AM
monumittal

Smile Re: What is the Minimum fees for .NET course?

fee for .NET 8000/- Rs

with certificates and work experance........
6th February 2017, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I have 4 supply's in my b.tech eee after 4 years till sub are not cleared I want to lean .net after clearing all my sub can I get job in .net if I have good command on dot net with 56% in b.tech eee with 5 years please give a suggestion sir
30th April 2017, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in art stream with 65% mark. Please told me dot net provides me for a good job for my carriers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?