13th June 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of B.Ed? Procedure for admission?

I just want to know the fee structure of b.ed and the process to get admission

Related Questions:
  1. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  2. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  3. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  4. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  5. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  6. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  7. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  8. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  10. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  11. What is the fee structure and procedure for admission for Overseas student?
  12. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure? -- [New]
  13. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  14. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  15. Procedure to get admission in FC? What is the cutoff and fee structure? Is forensic science course available in FC?
  16. How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  17. What is the admission procedure for engineering in PES college? What is the fee structure?
  18. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
11th August 2012, 08:42 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of B.Ed? Procedure for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just want to know the fee structure of b.ed and the process to get admission
If you are seeking to pursue Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program through regular mode from any of the recognized Institution, you must hold a Bachelors Degree or/and Masters Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized University. The duration of the program is one academic year. Admission is based either through Entrance Test or merit of marks obtained in the qualifying Examinations, what ever be the admission criteria of the Institute of concern.

The Fee Structure of every University varies from each other. However, jsut to provide basic idea, following are the list of some of the recognized University along with their fee details:

Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
  • Government University Maintained College of Education - Rs. 10,000 + Other Annual Charges Rs. [1,000 to 1,600]
  • Self-Financing College of Education - Rs. 38,500 + Other Annual Charges Rs. [1460 to 2060]
Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
  • Government University Maintained College of Education - Rs. 10,000 + Other Annual Charges [Rs.4131]
  • Self-Financing College of Education - Rs. 38,500 + Other Annual Charges [Rs.4131]
Banasthal University
  • Course Fee - Rs. 54,000
  • Development Fee - 16,000
  • Hostel - Rs. 28,000

For detail regarding Fee Structure of other University refer to their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?