27th October 2011, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure for Diploma in Petroleum Engineering course through Correspondence? When to get admission for this course?

sir ,
I want to attend diploma in petroleum engineering through correspondence. course fee,admission date ?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  2. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?
  4. Fee per semester for Diploma in Petroleum Engineering?
  5. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Petroleum Engineering in India for International students? -- [New]
  6. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
  7. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  8. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  9. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. When does the correspondence course in Diploma course commences? What's the procedure of fee submission? Fee structure for the same?
  11. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  12. Any affiliated institute for MCA course through correspondence? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  13. List of Colleges in UP and Bihar for Correspondence B.Ed course? Fee structure for this course? How to get admission for this course?
  14. Details about diploma colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra after 10th? Fee structure of these colleges?
  15. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  16. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Petroleum Engineering for 10th student?
  17. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  18. List of top colleges for M.Tech(Correspondence) in Civil Engineering. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structures? Can M.Tech and Ph.D be done in continuation with in a time span of 4-5 years?
18th February 2012, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for Diploma in Petroleum Engineering course through Correspondence? When to get admission for this course?

respected sir,
i wont doin petrochemical diploma in corraspondance so sir whr i get addimision and sir plz tell me date off addimision.
Sohail patel. Maharashtra akola.
[email protected]
10th June 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for Diploma in Petroleum Engineering course through Correspondence? When to get admission for this course?

Fee structure for Diploma in Petroleum Engineering course
19th June 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

i got 43% in 12th.then how to apply diploma for petrolium
8th May 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

i pass tenth and i take addmision in petroleum en in dehradun there was seat for me?
23rd June 2013, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to do diploma in petroleum engg.in corresponds,then u tell me that whr is institute in north zone for this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?