29th March 2016, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Petroleum Engineering in India for International students?

Hello Sir,
How much fee does one pay if an International student want to study Diploma in Petroleum Engineering in India? Looking for quick reply.
Thanks and Regards-
Sofia

Related Questions:
  1. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis?
  2. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. Procedure to study BS(Civil Engineering) in any Government/Private university in Singapore? Total fee expenses?
  4. How can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th? Total fee expenses to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?
  5. Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?
  6. Eligibility to study B.Tech Aeronautical for Diploma Mechanical student? Total fee expenses of B.Tech Aeronautical?
  7. Qualification required to study distance Diploma in Pharmacy? Total fee expenses of this course?
  8. Can I appear for NDA entrance exam in the upcoming year if I am 19 years old?
  9. Fee per semester for Diploma in Petroleum Engineering?
  10. Can I get direct admission to study PG Diploma in Gynaecology course in India? Total expenses to study this PG Diploma course?
  11. Best colleges to study petroleum engineering? I am a 12th science student -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Total fee expenses to study M.Tech(Automotive Engineering) in VIT?
  13. List of colleges with placement facility which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in West Bengal? Total fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. Total fee expenses to study in school for a Nigerian?
  15. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  16. Total expenses to study B.Tech in University of Rochester, New York?
  17. Qualification required to study Diploma in Nautical Science for a candidate who has secured 75% in 10th but failed in 12th Mathematics? Total fee expenses of this course?
  18. Total fee expenses of 9th standard in SAI International School, Bhubaneswar?
20th May 2016, 09:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Petroleum Engineering in India for International students?

The fee expenses required to study Diploma in Petroleum Engineering course for International students in India varies from college to college. The fee structure of Diploma in Petroleum Engineering course depends upon the quality of education and facilities offered by the college/university. The fee structure of Diploma in Petroleum Engineering course for International students generally ranges from 20000 to 50000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?