21st October 2011, 12:03 PM
Phaimanti

Will I get a better salary package after pursuing CCNA, CCNP and Network security certification along with MCA?

Wil i get a better salary package if i persue ccna, ccnp & network security certification along with mca?

29th December 2011, 11:28 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a better salary package after pursuing CCNA, CCNP and Network security certification along with MCA?

The demand of hardware engineers have soared in the last 10 years and is going to increase further in coming years. As a certified networking professional and a MCA you have the required eligibility to opt for jobs with top IT conglomerates. You can register with online job consultancies so that you can be intimated when there is a vacancy as per your skill and knowledge. You can even submit your CV with career portal in the website of the companies of your choice. With your qualification you will certainly get a job and salary wont be a constraint for deserving candidates.
1st February 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a better salary package after pursuing CCNA, CCNP and Network security certification along with MCA?

i m sylvester just completed 10 standard and hardware and networking and ccna and futher i m going to continue CCNP and RHCE will i get nice job with good salary
15th August 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done ccna with certification ,ccnp , ccna securty and ccnp security how much sallary after this
7th March 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Where is the best coaching ccna in india and whats scope in ccna for ece it will be best or no
12th May 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

sir now i m MCA second year student i will try to go networking site but i m confused which certification is beneficial for us.According to future point of view CCNA,CCNP is best or not how much salary i will get after CCNA,CCNP.
2nd August 2013, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

i didi my gaduation in physics and hav done ccna certification i am currently working as service desk engg can you please guide me what should be my next steep as my salary is too low 10k please reply
24th June 2015, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done ccna with certification ,ccnp , ccna securty and ccnp security how much sallary after this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?