12th January 2013, 01:01 PM
kalaviswanath

Fee structure for FYB.Com? I want to continue my graduation in correspondence course

I want to continue my Graduation in correspondence course. so i want to know fee details of F.Y.B.Com. Pl give details for that.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do correspondence after completing graduation? What is the last date for admission? Fee structure for the same?
  2. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  3. How to apply for ICWA after completing graduation? Fee structure for the same?
  4. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  5. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  7. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  8. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL? -- [New]
  9. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  10. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  11. Can I opt for post graduation studies in USA after clearing TOEFL? Criteria and fee structure?
  12. Names of the colleges providing MD by correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
  13. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?
  14. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  15. Is this possible for me to do Architecture being a candidate of pursuing 4th year of B.Tech?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for correspondence course in master graduation in Dharwad university?
  17. Information regarding Correspondence MA and Correspondence Certificate Librarian course from IGNOU? Fee structure for these courses?
  18. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A by correspondence? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?
10th July 2016, 05:06 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for FYB.Com? I want to continue my graduation in correspondence course

B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce. It is a three-year undergraduate degree course in the field of Commerce. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination with Commerce stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Com course.

The fee structure for B.Com correspondence course varies from college to college. It generally ranges from Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- per year and it may vary more or less based on the selection of the College/ University you choose for pursuing your B.Com (Correspondence) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?