22nd March 2010, 10:40 PM
ANKITA JOSHI

Procedure for doing GENETIC ENGINEERING after +2 in medical? what is its scope?

what is the procedure for doing GENETIC ENGINEERING after +2 in medical? what is its scope? Is this beneficial? please give me full details about this, like its time period & fee structure etc.
Also suggest me that what can i do after +2 which is beneficial.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for doing GENETIC ENGINEERING after +2 in medical? what is its scope?
  2. Is it possible to do Genetic Engineering after the completion of 10+2 (Medical)?
  3. Best college in Tamil Nadu for Genetic Engineering? Scope of Genetic Engineering in India? -- [New]
  4. After MSc Microbiology can I do PG in genetic engineering?
  5. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  6. What is the scope of biotechnology and genetic engineering? What are the job opportunities?
  7. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  8. Genetic Engineering: Percentage required in 12th and which subjects to choose to study genetic engineering later?
  9. Education courses to do genetic engineering after BiPC?
  10. Procedure and eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  11. Procedure for doing Genetic Engineering after 12th? Which are the colleges offering the course? Minimum qualification required and the fee structure?
  12. Is there any scope for Genetic Engineering in India?
  13. Which course is better in B.Tech between Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering?
  14. What is the scope for B.Tech Biomedical engineering? Can I do MS Genetic engineering
  15. Scope in Genetic Engineering?
  16. How much is the scope in B.Tech Biotech? Can we do Genetic Engineering after that?
  17. Percentage needed to apply for MSc Genetic Engineering? What is the procedure?
  18. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering course after completion of 12th Class with 97% of marks?
23rd March 2010, 10:49 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure for doing GENETIC ENGINEERING after +2 in medical? what is its scope?

please visit http://www.webindia123.com/career/options/eng/genetic/intro.htm
for all the details regarding genetic engineering
26th March 2010, 10:20 AM
pritirai

Default Re: Procedure for doing GENETIC ENGINEERING after +2 in medical? what is its scope?

hi

visit
http://www.scienceclarified.com/Ga-He/Genetic-Engineering.html
http://www.bucconeer.worldcon.org/contest/2002e_5.htm
http://www.microbiologyprocedure.com/microbial-genetics/gene-cloning-procedure.htm

all the best
28th April 2010, 08:35 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

dear,
after 12th you can not apply for genetic engineering .........
As Most institutes do not offer courses in Genetic Engineering as a special discipline but as a subsidiary in biotechnology, microbiology, biochemistry streams.

Genetics is offered at the undergraduate level, at Kakatiya University, Warangal and Osmania University, Hyderabad, both in Andhra Pradesh.

Genetic Engineering is not any other branch of engineering , If you are interested you have to Join Life sciences at the graduation level at any prestigious college or You can also join Biotechnology in any engineering college.To work later in genetic engineering
probably at post graduation level.......

best of luck
28th April 2010, 08:46 PM
quddus

Hi friend................

yes, it is beneficial to join genetic engineering and it has a wide scope but my friend if you will complete your bachelor course in biology field like in microbiology,bio informatics,etc. then you will easily achieve what you want otherwise you will face lots of problems and your competition being tough for you. Anyways all the very best to you.

Thank you!
18th May 2010, 12:28 AM
BALWINDER SINGH

Friend you haveto give entrance exam for the admission to b.tech genetics and this is more beneficial for you.......
22nd May 2010, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for doing GENETIC ENGINEERING after 2 in medical? what is its scope?

what is the duration period for genetic engineering after graduation in biotechnology
14th January 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for doing GENETIC ENGINEERING after 2 in medical? what is its scope?

how well is genetic engeneering needed in dentistry
25th February 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Is genetic Engineering a better course,,than mechanical,Btech in earning???
27th February 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 take genetic eng. after 12th so can u plz tell me tht whether i hve 2 give cet of pcb or pcm???? plz reply as fast as possible
1st April 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANKITA JOSHI View Post
what is the procedure for doing GENETIC ENGINEERING after +2 in medical? what is its scope? Is this beneficial? please give me full details about this, like its time period & fee structure etc.
Also suggest me that what can i do after +2 which is beneficial.
Pl reply as soon as possible
Thanks
5th April 2011, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

ya i hve lot of questions.sme of them are ,
why it is essential to study microbiology or biotechnology before genetic engineering.?
how it will be usefull?
then why it has no scope in INDIA as like in other countries?
will the student of genetic engineering shine?
will he get job in short period?
think it!!!!
12th May 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

can a biomedical engineer earn more ? is there scope for it?
13th May 2011, 12:17 AM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Hello,
Biomedical/genetic engineering is an master degree or you can opt it for p.hd.
Biotechnology (bachelor degree) is progressing in india slowly but surely.at present some of the big companies in the field of biotech like 'Biocone' are in the front foot for placing the genetic engineers in the company.
In future biotech will be booming carrier in india.
13th May 2011, 10:48 AM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Hello,
Yah, biotechnology is progressing slowly but surely in india.after bachelor degree you can persue master degree as M.sc, entrance exams are conducted by several universities.
Among them JNU conducts CBEE (combined biotech entrance exam) for M.sc. Entrance in biotechnology.
And if you want to get more opportunity in this sector then, P.hd will be more beneficial for you. You can appear in GRE(graduation record exam), to persue P.hd from abroad.
Biotech is research based sector, you should have complete your training as well as internship programs.
For more information on M.sc. Entrance exam you can visit the official site of JNU-www.jnu.ac.in
ok, best of luck.
26th May 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

I hv just passed my 12th wid phy, chem n bio. there r colleges which are offering b.tech in genetic engineering in India, after 12th. so shuld i apply in these institions or not?
18th November 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

After 12 , i am interested in taking up biotech so is it necessary to do B.Sc course in biotech or if there's any other course to do biotech,Plz recommend.

Thankyou!
28th January 2012, 04:38 PM
drurv

Genetics is offered at the undergraduate level, at Kakatiya University, Warangal and Osmania University, Hyderabad, both in Andhra Pradesh.
Genetic Engineering is not any other branch of engineering , If you are interested you have to Join Life sciences at the graduation level at any prestigious college or You can also join Biotechnology in any engineering college.To work later in genetic engineering
probably at post graduation level.
25th February 2012, 03:38 PM
chandler8161

hello friend,
i whoulb be more good for you to take PCMB it will be more better for u because
subject required for the genetic engg are chemistry,math,and more important biology
so u should go with PCMB you can take PCB also but in future u will only get chance
of job in doctory or in bio field only but if u take math and bio both than u can go
in any field in what ever u want
so all the best for your future
31st March 2012, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

hi i want study in genetic engg. in less cost plz advse me now what i do?????
21st March 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

how many cutoff mark in p.c.b. is needed to join in genetic engineering course as free seat as well as in good college
15th May 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

hello, i was in great confusion what to do next after 12th pls help me and i had scored 93% in the recently held public examination
20th May 2015, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Which field should i choose after 12th (med.or Eng.) to opt genetic Eng. as my career. i am starving for a reply.pls help me!!!!1!!111!!!!!!!!
16th October 2017, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

What is th scope in genetic engineering?in kerala which are the colleges of offering gentic engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?