12th August 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure to study CA? I am doing B.Com first year

i passed 12th with 71% marks with commerce stream ,gujarat board (hindi medium).Now, i am doing B.Com first year with english medium gujarat university. I want made a C.A. plz suggest me about ca course , fee & term.
Rakesh ranjan
surat - gujarat
Emai ID- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do SAP after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure?
  2. Fee structure for B.Com at Pune University? Last date to fill up the form?
  3. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  4. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  5. KLU B.Tech courses fee structure 2016
  6. How to study Ag BSc in Hyderabad? List of the colleges and their fee structure?
  7. Fee structure for intermediate CS course? Is a B.Com student eligible for CS intermediate exam?
  8. Which are the colleges offering MS course in India?
  9. Exam details, Admission fee, fee structure and study material for MBA full time after BBM?
  10. What is the fee structure to study CA in Europe?
  11. Fee structure for Group 1 and Group 2 Coaching in R.C.Reddy Study Circle for IAS? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Information about CA course and the fee structure?
  13. How to study further in Canada after PUC 2nd year? What would be the course fee structure in Canada? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility to get admission in Canada after two years gap in study after 12th? Preferred courses and fee structure for the same?
  15. What is the fee structure for B.Arch per year? Difference between management fee and government fee? Does bank supports management fee structure?
  16. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  17. Fee structure of CS course? Subjects in CS course? Can I complete CS course through self study? Last date for the admission into course?
  18. What is the B.Tech admission requirement? What is the fee structure?
13th February 2012, 03:10 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure to study CA? I am doing B.Com first year

The Fee Structure of the Chartered Accountancy Course is as follows:

Common Proficiency Test- Rs.6600

Integrated Professional Competence Course- Rs.10600

Final Course- Rs.12250

Articled Training- Rs. 2000

100 Hours Information Technology Training- Rs.4000

35 Hours Orientation Program-Rs. 3000

General Management and Communication Skills-Rs.4000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?