16th July 2011, 04:55 PM
Gautam Sarkar

Fees for MBA 1 year and 6 months certificate course from Symbiosis?

What are the fees for MBA 1 year and 6 months Certificate Courses from Symbiosis Distance Learning Courses?

Related Questions:
  1. Is this compulsory to submit BA certificate for getting admission for MBA from Symbiosis Distance Learning?
  2. Last year's cut-off for MBA(finance) from Symbiosis in SNAP for SC category? Fees for the same?
  3. How may I know details about course fees and admission procedure for distance MBA course in Symbiosis?
  4. What is the total fees to learn MBA part time from Symbiosis Pune? Admission procedure of it?
  5. What is the difference between Diploma in MBA and Normal MBA? Is it a good decision to study MBA in Symbiosis college? How to get the prospectus for MBA course in Symbiosis? What is the fee structure of the course?
  6. Being in Indian Navy if I apply for MBA at Symbiosis University through distance education will i have to submit Defence certificate?
  7. Which is a better option, 1 year MBA from IGNOU or 2 years MBA from Symbiosis?
  8. What is the fees for MCA first year in Symbiosis college?
  9. Fees of external MBA in Symbiosis Institute? Duration of the course?
  10. How may I get duplicate documents of my MBA from Symbiosis Institute of management, Pune if I lost them?
  11. Fee structure for Correspondence MBA course from Symbiosis? Duration and how to apply for this course?
  12. What is the fee structure of full time MBA in Symbiosis of whole 2 years?
  13. Which courses are available for PG diploma students? List of the PG diploma courses? I have completed my engineering in EEE
  14. How to make a career in Banking? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Fees to complete MBA degree? -- [New]
  16. Is my MBA valid if do from KSOU university?
  17. Will it be a good choice of doing MBA from Symbiosis after the completion of Graduation?
  18. Is there any short term MBA(1 year or 6 months course) for MBA holder?
27th November 2011, 11:36 AM
mahi 16

Default Re: Fees for MBA 1 year and 6 months certificate course from Symbiosis?

it would be around 25000/-.
20th September 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fees for MBA 1 year and 6 months certificate course from Symbiosis?

what i can mba external after?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?