16th June 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Which field is best for me after completing 12th?

'helo sir i had completed +2 i had lot of confusion sir please help which field is best now and i should achieve in a diffrent way but i dnt know how so please help me sir i want to earn more and help for poor

Related Questions:
15th August 2012, 07:49 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field is best for me after completing 12th?

You have given aweful little information for me to give any specific answer. In which stream you have completed 12th Arts/Commerce/Science. Without knowing this basic information, how do you expect me to give an answer.

Anyway the answer to your question purely depends on what subjects you choose for the 12 standard. Here are few options that I would like to point out.

Engineering

If you completed 12th standard with PCM as the subjects and scored at least 50-60 percent marks, you are surely eligible to apply for B.Tech courses. The options are plenty but recommendation would be:

Aerospace

Electronics and Communication

Civil

Mechanical

Computer Science

These branches in B.Tech are the best according to me for good job. However I would urge you to do little research before applying for any of these courses. After Engineering you will have plenty of options. If you want to serve people then go for the Indian Engineering Service Examination which would give you job in various government departments. This way you will earn well and at the same time get to help the people.

The requirement for IES exam is B.Tech in Mechanical, Civil Engineering etc.

The other option for Science stream student is MBBS. This is another good way to help the poor people in India. As you may know that there is huge vaccancy in government hospitals around India. Most doctors after completing MBBS prefer to open private clinics or work in private hospitals for good pay. This leaves out several government hospitals especially in the rural India. Because of poor infrastucture in rural area, no doctor wants to practice here.

You can help poor by working in government hospital as doctor and help the poor get proper medical treatment. The pay for doctor in government hospitals isn't bad at all.

You can take any graduation course like BA, B.Com, B.Sc etc and apply for UPSC Civil Service Examination. You can apply for IAS or IPS officer both way you would be serving the people. However my recommendation would be Indian Administrative Service (IAS) exam. You can work as district collector and make huge difference in the lives of poor people by doing your job honestly. The pay for IAS officer is also good.

As you can see the options are plenty, unfortunately since you did not mentioned the subjects in 12th i can't be more specific then this. To earn well and help the poor at the same time is a great thought but can only be achieved through working as government employee in the sectors I mentioned above.
15th August 2012, 08:27 PM
singhhr23

you can attend UPSC NDA exam after 12th class in commerce stream. This exam is conducted to select candidates in major defense wings namely Indian Navy/Air force/Army.

To join Indian Navy or Air force candidates need to complete 12th class in science stream. Being a commerce student you can apply for positions only in Indian Army. Minimum age limit to apply for this exam is 16.5 years.

Maximum age limit to apply for this exam is 19 years. It is mandatory that male candidates who are unmarried can only attend this exam. The first stage of selection will include a written examination. If you clear this level, you will need to attend Physical test and personal interview also.

Or After 12 th Candidate can apply for the post of clerk / stenographer in different banks with intermediate qualification.
Eligibility for clerk:
You must complete your intermediate with 60% of marks from any recognized university.
You must have the basic knowledge on computers.
Your age should in between 18-28 years.
You must speak and write the English fluently..

The selection procedure for all these positions is by
-Written Exam
-Interview

Some private sector banks will also conduct Group Discussion and Psychometric profiling test as a part of selection procedure.

Thanks....
15th August 2012, 09:22 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

If you done your 12th with science so you can do

IIT

CS

AIEEE

BANK CLERK

DEFENCE

BBA

BA

BCA
15th August 2012, 09:50 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Hi dear..

There are many fields you can apply for after +2 .

It all depends on your interest and aptitude.

This chart given below, will explain you all the streams you can take up..!!

All the best..!!

Regards
Sammy
15th August 2012, 09:59 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear...........
After 10th you have bright future you have to choose best stream for you which are as follows.....

Good luck..................
15th August 2012, 10:52 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Dear,

You have given aweful little information for me to give any specific answer. In which stream you have completed 12th Arts/Commerce/Science. Without knowing this basic information, how do you expect me to give an answer.

Anyway the answer to your question purely depends on what subjects you choose for the 12 standard. Here are few options that I would like to point out.

Engineering

If you completed 12th standard with PCM as the subjects and scored at least 50-60 percent marks, you are surely eligible to apply for B.Tech courses. The options are plenty but recommendation would be:

Aerospace

Electronics and Communication

Civil

Mechanical

Computer Science

These branches in B.Tech are the best according to me for good job. However I would urge you to do little research before applying for any of these courses. After Engineering you will have plenty of options. If you want to serve people then go for the Indian Engineering Service Examination which would give you job in various government departments. This way you will earn well and at the same time get to help the people.

The other option for Science stream student is MBBS. This is another good way to help the poor people in India. As you may know that there is huge vaccancy in government hospitals around India. Most doctors after completing MBBS prefer to open private clinics or work in private hospitals for good pay. This leaves out several government hospitals especially in the rural India. Because of poor infrastucture in rural area, no doctor wants to practice here.

You can help poor by working in government hospital as doctor and help the poor get proper medical treatment. The pay for doctor in government hospitals isn't bad at all.

You can take any graduation course like BA, B.Com, B.Sc etc and apply for UPSC Civil Service Examination. You can apply for IAS or IPS officer both way you would be serving the people. However my recommendation would be Indian Administrative Service (IAS) exam. You can work as district collector and make huge difference in the lives of poor people by doing your job honestly. The pay for IAS officer is also good.

As you can see the options are plenty, unfortunately since you did not mentioned the subjects in 12th i can't be more specific then this. To earn well and help the poor at the same time is a great thought but can only be achieved through working as government employee in the sectors I mentioned above.

Good luck.
15th August 2012, 10:56 PM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
'helo sir i had completed +2 i had lot of confusion sir please help which field is best now and i should achieve in a diffrent way but i dnt know how so please help me sir i want to earn more and help for poor
Its quite difficult for me to answer your question as you have not mentioned anything in which stream you have completed your 12th std. so i cant give you suggestion precisely as to what you should pursue further but will give you some of the details regarding each course.
If you are commerce student. Then you should go for CA(chartered accountant) for which you have to prepare for entrance test CPT. There are many other courses like:
ICWAI
CS
BCom hons
CFA
BFM
BBA
and many more.
If you are from Science stream then you can either go for engineering by giving entrance exams like IIT,AIEEE,BITS etc. or you can opt for research line by doing bsc pursued by Phd.There are many other lines too like merchant navy, BCA etc.
Medical student can give PMT exams and pursue further with MBBS+MD, Biotechnology etc .
If you are from arts stream go with BA,BBA etc courses.IF you are creative then go for fashion designing, interior decoration etc.
Irrespective of any stream their are many opportunities like:
After graduation you can go for Civil services by passing UPSC exam.
Bank exams are also there like IBPS and all.
Try to be more specific with your question please, so that we can help you.
So choose the one as per your interest and stream.
Good luck...!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?