29th November 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

How to go to IT field after 12th? What is the scope in IT field of Kerala

I am in 12th I want to go to the IT field after 12th. What are the scopes in the IT field of kerala.which are the jobs that get maximum salary in this field.?

30th November 2012, 01:09 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go to IT field after 12th? What is the scope in IT field of Kerala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 12th I want to go to the IT field after 12th. What are the scopes in the IT field of kerala.which are the jobs that get maximum salary in this field.?

Dear Aspirant,

Today Information Technology is Growing as Lightening Speed in world Communication System.....

IT field is the best choice for better future scope.....

If you are aspiring to join IT Field after completing your 12th, You have not mention about the stream from with you have completed your 12th.....

If you have completed your 12th with Science Stream then you can join branch of Engineering that is Information Technology.....

Or you can join B.Sc IT Department.....

You are also eligible for joining Diploma IT branch....

You can join different courses related to IT branch......

All the best

With Regards......
Dharm
28th January 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go to IT field after 12th? What is the scope in IT field of Kerala

How to go to IT field after 12th with commerce?
29th January 2013, 09:54 AM
Budhwarz
Member+

Hi Aspirant

IT : Stands for the Information Technology and also one of the best sector of all time and this sector growth rate is very much high and not only high this sector is contributing almost highest in the economic growth of the country so about the brand value and career scope don't worry if you want to make career in the IT Field as you can go in this field with out any worry.

You can get entry in the field through the Help of the B.SC Course means Bachelor in Science degree with IT.Just for it and do B.SC With IT From a good reputed university or a good reputed college than ultimately your future will be secure.

For the B.SC Course you just need a 12th pass certificate from a recognized board and their is no need of any specific marks because according to your marks you will get the college.

Also you can go in the filed through the B.TECH Also just need to give the AIEEE Test and clear it and than according to your marks you will get the college and take IT Branch in the course.

For bachelor in technology course also the qualification is same means you just need a 12th pass certificate for it.

Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?