26th May 2015, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Which field have better scope, salary and streams? Is there foreign going chance in commerce field?

I am a 10th std student and i am confused in which field have better scope,salary,and streams. I want to take commerce. Is there foreign going chance in commerce field?

26th May 2015, 03:47 PM
alokyadav2607

Default Re: Which field have better scope, salary and streams? Is there foreign going chance in commerce field?

You should choose stream according to your interest. Every stream have wide scope with a good salary, depend on your capability and interest in that stream.

If you want to commerce stream then you should choose commerce stream.There are many graduate courses in commerce stream. There is also a large scope in commerce stream as listed below:-

##Account Assistance.
##Account Analyst.
##Accounting Clerking.
##Financial Auditor.
##Financial Consultant.
##Accounting co-ordinator.

If you are best in your stream then you can create your career in foreign in any field which is listed above.
26th May 2015, 05:50 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which field have better scope, salary and streams? Is there foreign going chance in commerce field?

Commerce stream is also a good career option. As far as other streams are concerned all are equally important,rated and of same career prospects. It is not wise to underestimate or exaggerate any field or stream. It is your discretion, choice, career opportunities, job opportunities etc which helps to take decision on the selection of any stream. You have shown your inclination towards commerce stream. After doing bachelor or master degree in commerce will helps you in getting good job either in government or private sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?