27th February 2013, 04:04 PM
niteshkambojnk

Which field of MBA should i choose after completing mass communication?

which Mba I can do after completing mass communications?
mass communications is better or Bba if we wanna do Mba?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  2. What should I do choose between MBA and Mass Communication after completing BCA? Which is better for a bright future?
  3. What should I do to enter into Teaching field having done Graduation in Mass Communication?
  4. Which field should I choose being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in IT and having interest in Mass Communications?
  5. How to get a job in mass communication?
  6. Which is a better field to go for after BMM, Masters in Mass Media or Mass Communication? Which has a better scope? List of colleges in Mumbai where the courses are held?
  7. How to choose marine field after doing B.E in electronics and communication
  8. Which course should I do after B.Com. for a career in the field of Mass Communication?
  9. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication? -- [New]
  10. Fee structure for Journalism and Mass Communication course? What will be the salary package after completion of this course?
  11. What should I do after completing bachelors in journalism and mass communication
  12. What shall I do after completion of Mass communications course with 62%?
  13. Last date for admission in NRAI School of mass communication and management, New Delhi for MBA and Mass Communication Courses?
  14. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  15. Which field should I choose between MBA and M.Sc in Biotechnology pursuing Graduation in Biotechnology?
  16. How to do PG diploma in mass communication after completing B.Tech?
  17. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which stream is the best in MBA? I did Journalism and Mass communication degree
31st July 2019, 10:09 AM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: Which field of MBA should i choose after completing mass communication?

After bachelor's of mass communication, there are number of courses available for higher studies, but you should choose any one in which you are most interested and to make career in that field. If interested to work in mass communication and journalism, then you should choose Master in Mass Communication and Journalism or MBA (Media Management).

Other Courses After Bachelor's of Mass Communication
- M.A (Media and Communication)
- M.A (Journalism)
- M.A (Advertising and Marketing Management)
- M.A (Media Studies and Production)
- M.A (Film and TV Production)
- M.A (Public Relations)
- M.Sc (Mass Communication)
- M.Sc (Visual Communication)
- MBA (Public Relations)

Career Scope
After higher studies, you can secure a job either in government or private sector. Also you will get better job position and good salary package. You may get job in journalism, mass communication, public relations, publishing houses, advertising companies, media industries, news agencies, entertainment industries etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?