13th October 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Which field should I choose being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in IT and having interest in Mass Communications?

hi....i m a b.tech 3rd yr student doing my graduation from IT...i m very much interested in mass communication....could u plz suggest me what field should i choose for and how to prepare for it??

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get into Aeronautical field being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE?
  2. Which Optional subjects should I choose for Civil Services Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech? Books and Magazines to prepare for this Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which field of MBA should i choose after completing mass communication?
  4. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  5. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  6. How to encourage my students to join Army Medical and Engineering course after passing 12th?
  7. What can I do after completing 12th Arts?
  8. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  9. Which field should I choose and which companies are good for me to do training for 3 months being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
  10. What to do to pursue Mass Communications being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech?
  11. How can I prepare for Placements being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do internship in ISRO when I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  13. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  14. Which subjects should I choose for Civils pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE?
  15. Which engineering is the best among Electrical, Biomedical, Chemical, Printing and Civil?
  16. Am I eligible to give CDSE Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  17. Which is better among B.Tech and Integrated BCA and MCA? Salary after completion of Integrated BCA and MCA course? -- [New]
  18. Which Books to refer for JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
13th January 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which field should I choose being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in IT and having interest in Mass Communications?

I'm B.E. student from EC branch , want to purse PG in mass communication ,so can I get details regarding exams and other procedures
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?