20th March 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

In which field should I do graduation to become an ACP in Mumbai Police? I have appeared for HSC commerce this year

hello sir, I have appeared for hsc commerce this year, sir i want to become ACP in mumbai police can you suggest me in which field i should do my graduation? I should do BMS or Bcom or any else?

21st March 2012, 03:18 AM
sachin170490

Default Re: In which field should I do graduation to become an ACP in Mumbai Police? I have appeared for HSC commerce this year

if you want to become A.C.P, you have to clear I.P.S exam. And To eligibile For I.P.S exam firstly you should be a graduate. There is no matter in which field you have completed your graduation. So you can select any field for graduation. But i want to give advice for you that you should admission in B.A. And select subjects related to I.P.S exam. They will be help in future. You can know the subjects and more details for I.P.S exam by a big book shop.
1st April 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which field should I do graduation to become an ACP in Mumbai Police? I have appeared for HSC commerce this year

i am a science student which way to become ips ?or which line i should take for it?
17th July 2012, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

i am a science student my name is deepak sawant i am from vashi i wanted to become acp ? and why to give IPS entrance exam?
5th August 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

why do we need to give I.P.S exam
29th December 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

i am an police constable and want to promote as an ACP or police inspector and i am 45 years old what field should i study
3rd April 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

how to manage my time and what to study first to appear for ips exam?now i am in fybsc
27th May 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

i am a commerce student my name is mohan reddy..what qualification is required for ACP
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?