19th March 2015, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take admission directly to second year of graduation after HSC D.Ed course completion?

It is possible to take admission directly to second year of graduation after HSC d.ed ? and where it can be possible in Mumbai? I am just confused on this now and it would be good if I can get the information soon. Kindly provide me the answer.

27th March 2015, 08:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission directly to second year of graduation after HSC D.Ed course completion?

There is no procedure of giving lateral entry admission to D.Ed qualified candidates in Graduation degree course. You have to take admission in 1st years of the Graduation because there is no such entrance exam specially for D.Ed candidates. There is lateral entry entrance exam for Engineering admission and other technical courses but in case of Graduation there is no such procedure.
7th May 2016, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission directly to second year of graduation after HSC D.Ed course completion?

I Want to take an admission for TY Bcom after 12-15 years. Due to financial and some unforeseen circumstances could not done Tybcom but now situation is stable so now sincerely want to take degree. Therefore request to suggest any universities and colleges from Mumbai to take admission for last year directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?