7th June 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Is Maths necessary for MBA? What is the eligibility criteria for it?

i had given the exam of 10 class . and now i want to take commerce .i want to do CS but i have not any knowledge about CS. is maths is necessary for MBA . what eligibilty must be for it . and what are the other option for sure career in commerce field

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to get admission in MBA HR? -- [New]
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for doing BBA? List of good colleges in CHD offering BBA without Maths? I've completed 12th std with Arts
  3. When universities are going to release M.Sc CS/Maths admission forms? Eligibility for doing M.Sc in CS & Maths?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing MBA abroad?
  5. Graduation after completing diploma with 10th qualified?
  6. Can I do PhD in Maths after completing Engineering? Qualification and eligibility criteria?
  7. Eligibility criteria for entrance exam of MBA? Possibility to study entrance exam at Noida? -- [New]
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in renowned MBA colleges like Symboisis, IGNOU etc for MBA degree?
  9. Need eligibility criteria details for NRI DASA admission scheme?
  10. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
  11. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  12. Can I get admission in BSc Computer Science after scoring 40% in intermediate? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do MBA in abroad?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying WBJEE exam after completion of 10th standard from CBSE board?
  15. What's the Eligibility Criteria and Schedule for Group 2 Exam? List of job positions available in Group 2 for MBA graduates?
  16. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  17. Eligibility criteria for JNU MA Economics entrance examination?
  18. Will I be able to get into good MBA universities in USA? What is the eligibility criteria?
20th December 2011, 08:05 PM
meenakshikailasam

Default Re: Is Maths necessary for MBA? What is the eligibility criteria for it?

its important..follow quantitative by AGARWAL...
4th October 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Maths necessary for MBA? What is the eligibility criteria for it?

if i have commerce with maths what is the career option for me if i got 70% marks in 12th
10th June 2013, 06:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Graduation in any stream is the basic qualification for MBA. Study of mathematics is not a necessity for pursuing the course. Courses like ICWA and CA will help you to grab a rewarding career in commerce field. CS course make you know, how to deal with legal, financial, and other related matters of a company. Selection of the course can be made according to your personnel interest.
15th May 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

m a graduate n i wnt to do mba in hr... n m nt good in maths... so it's possible to do mba without maths...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?