13th October 2011, 10:54 PM
ankit5127

Which field is suitable to do M.Tech in NSIT? Exam to be answered?

I m doing btech in mechatronics in final year and i want to do m.tech from NSIT so which field is suitable for me for doing m.tech from NSIT and which exam is required to do so.

13th October 2015, 10:50 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field is suitable to do M.Tech in NSIT? Exam to be answered?

Mechatronics is the combination of Electronics engineering and mechanical engineering. If you want to do Master of Technology from NSIT, you must appear for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering conducted by the IISC or IIT every year for M.Tech admission in top engineering colleges of India.

If you secure good ranks in GATE exam, you can easily get admission in NSIT. You can select specialization for M.Tech from both fields like electronics or Mechanical engineering.

You can select any specialization from given list:

>>VLSI Design.

>>Signal Processing.

>>Electronics Instrumentation.

>>Manufacturing Engineering.

>>Computer Integrated Manufacturing.

>>Thermal Engineering.

>>Industrial Engineering etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?