20th September 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Is a final year student eligible for CED exam?

sir, i m praveen nd i want to know that final year student are elligible in ceed exam or not in bachlar degree 4.......please .sent me on my email id [email protected].......

4th December 2011, 04:02 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is a final year student eligible for CED exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i m praveen nd i want to know that final year student are elligible in ceed exam or not in bachlar degree 4.......please .sent me on my email id [email protected].......
Hello friend,
If you are pursuing bachelors degree in design, engineering, architecture or fine arts and could complete the program till the month of July of a given year and could score a minimum of 55% in the same, you may apply for the common entrance exam for design, also known as CEED.
4th December 2011, 05:56 PM
tejesh_09

CED- COMMON ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR DESIGN can be applied by those who has completed or appear for the final exam of Bachelor Degree in Design, Architecture or Fine Arts with at least 55% marks. So if you are eligible for this then you may apply for CEED.
4th December 2011, 07:30 PM
nida shakeel

Hello friend,
If you are pursuing bachelors degree in design, engineering, architecture or fine arts and could complete the program till the month of July of a given year and could score a minimum of 55% in the same, you may apply for the common entrance exam for design, also known as CED.
20th July 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

CED exam epudu vundavachu and how much cost of entrence exam fee tell me any one iam final year at b.tech...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?