1st January 2010, 11:20 AM
rajeev5197

Forgot to write exam center on the envelope for AIEEE, what to do now?

i forgot to write exam. centre on the envelope so what should i do?

Related Questions:
26th January 2010, 06:30 AM
khusi

Default Re: Forgot to write exam center on the envelope for AIEEE, what to do now?

you need nor worry your form will be accepted,the authorities will consider it if all other details are correct
29th January 2010, 11:05 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Forgot to write exam center on the envelope for AIEEE, what to do now?

You have done a mistake,but dont worry its ok,your form will be accepted if you have'nt done any other mistake.

check weather your application is proccessed by authority or not through there official website link- http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2010/aieee/...AppStatus.aspx

Best of luck
31st January 2010, 09:25 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

it is required to write the code of the center so that it will be easy for the officials to stack the application according to their centers ........but if you have forgotten to do that then they will open your application and then search for the code.........so dont worry ...it is not an criteria for rejection of application form .......

but then too why take chances ....contact the authorities and check if your application is accepted or not...........

best of luck
1st February 2010, 01:14 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

friend you have made a mistake but it is not a big mistake,if your other information is being filled up correct except this.then your application form will not be rejected.
for details log in to www.aieee.nic in
16th February 2010, 09:43 PM
rniveditha

its not abig deal ...they willl still accept your application .....
u can go online n check your application form online ..any changes to be made to your aappp...can be made..no need to worry..
u can do thiss then
23rd February 2010, 03:59 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

it is a big mistake you contact aieee
examination committee as soon as possible...
for status check this website...
http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2010/aieee/...AppStatus.aspx
good luck...
24th February 2010, 07:57 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

this is very big issue, you have not fill the exams centre, then in this case contact aieee head office immediately. if you dont contcat, then your form will be rejected soon.
24th February 2010, 12:34 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

hey friend,
do not worry,
this is not a big mistakes,
if your all the information written in the application form inside the envelop is correct,
then your application form will not be rejected.
so be cool,
and prepare well for your exam
o k
all the best
4th March 2010, 12:42 AM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend,
really you have made a big mistake but don't worry if all the information except these is right then hope your form will not be canceled.
for the status of your application form you can visit the following site http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2010/aieee/...AppStatus.aspx
4th March 2010, 12:49 AM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend,
really you have made a big mistake but don't worry if all the information except these is right then hope your form will not be canceled.
for the status of your application form you can visit the following site http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2010/aieee/...AppStatus.aspx
5th March 2010, 01:16 PM
asish
Senior Member+

dear friend
its not that big a mistake you form will not be rejected
but you may not get your favourable examination centre
so better contact the authorities or visit the AIEEE site for details
good luck
7th March 2010, 12:18 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

hey....
I think you had no attention when you filled the exam form of AIEEE..
but still not such a big deal.......
as you can inform ......the AIEEE conducting centre about that failure.......

and also you can upload and correct it by knowing...the officials...
you have to directly......inform...to the aieee official...by straightly interacting......
by visiting there official......
at the given.....url....
www.aieee.edu.

best of luck for the exams.....& keep your mental frame strong.....
31st March 2010, 03:25 PM
rajeshingarhwa

dear friend,
its not a big deal.......
you can send application letter to the office stating the reason or log into aieee.nic.in.
then you will get the admit card with the specifired centre.
best of luck
27th June 2010, 01:12 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeev5197 View Post
i forgot to write exam. centre on the envelope so what should i do?
dont worry, your form will be accepted if you have filled all other columns correctly. It is not a big mistake. You can also check your application status on their website.
1st August 2010, 12:45 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend
i think its not a too much great problem
but for clarification you can contact their office
thanks
4th August 2010, 07:16 PM
prathamesh22

website link- http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2010/aieee/...AppStatus.aspx
go to above to see about your application
19th December 2010, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Forgot to write exam center on the envelope for AIEEE, what to do now?
19th December 2010, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

i have on line application of aieee but i do not any envelop for post this form.
10th January 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

how to fill choice of stream
29th January 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

i have forget to write my school name and adress of school on the form.ihave fill the form offline.my application form no. is 647906. my school name is bishop johnson school
30th January 2011, 05:25 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Forgot to write exam center on the envelope for AIEEE, what to do now?

Hello dear,
Now nothing can be done.. all that can happen is that they can allocate random center to you.
12th April 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

I have lost the xerox copy of my Application form for AIEEE.And I haven't received my Admit card yet.What should I do?(The status for Application form shows that they have received my form.)
3rd September 2011, 08:01 AM
sanju38121

Sir , it is a very big mistake that you have don't write examination centre name .please check your application status at
www.aieee.nic.in
or contact in head office otherwise they will reject your form.

good luck
4th September 2011, 01:20 AM
saugata2008

I think it is not a big problem .As a result of that you will not get your preferable exam center .I am sure that you will not reject your application .
So don't worry and I will suggest you to contact with the authority .

This is the official website for you , here you can get all the details -
aieee.nic.in

Thank you
19th December 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

how to choose date of exam for aieee online exam
1st February 2012, 12:00 AM
drurv

required to write the code of the center so that it will be easy for the officials to stack the application according to their centers ........but if you have forgotten to do that then they will open your application and then search for the code.........so dont worry ...it is not an criteria for rejection of application form .......

but then too why take chances ....contact the authorities and check if your application is accepted or not...........

best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?