17th September 2011, 02:34 AM
grkrockx

Is this possible to write AIEEE Exam of upcoming year having joined in Engineering college this year?

sir..
i hav jst completed my +2 level and i hav joined in a engg colleg nw i want to write aieee exam for nxt year ..
is it possible to write the exam aieee 2012 - 2013....???

17th September 2011, 02:38 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this possible to write AIEEE Exam of upcoming year having joined in Engineering college this year?

yea it is possible to write AIEEE examination next year even if you have taken admission in engineering this year but you have to fulfill age eligibility criterion and number of attempt criterion.

if you want to appear in AIEEE examination next year then surely appear in the examination next year. if you secure good rank in next year AIEEE examination than this year then if you wish you may take admission in other institution according to your rank through counseling. but in that case your one year will be lost. you have to take admission in first year in the new institution.

when AIEEE notification will come from the information brochure check your eligibility criterion that in next year you will be eligible to appear in AIEEE examination or not. if you fulfill the eligibility criterion then surely you may appear in next year to change your institution according to next year rank.

best wishes.
17th September 2011, 05:33 PM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

Default Re: Is this possible to write AIEEE Exam of upcoming year having joined in Engineering college this year?

my dear friend
yes it is possible100%
good luck
17th September 2011, 07:24 PM
saurabh abhijeet

hello frnd,

ofcourse you can write upcoming AIEEE exams if you have taken admission in engineering........ if you secure a good rank in that exam then you can take admission in better colleges but remember that you can take admission in first yr.....
18th September 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

sir now i am 20 yrs old,i m belonging to the reservation quota,
is it ok to right aieee exam nxt year..???
4th October 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

i hav joined college through aieee this year. M i elligible to appear in 2012, that will be my 2nd attempt?
5th October 2011, 05:21 PM
jevirsinh

Hello friend,

AIEEE is the entrance exam for get admission in IIT or NIT engineering college.
To enter iinto IIT guwahati ,you should qualify AIEEE

Atfer clearing AIEEE ,on the basis of your rank and your choices put for counselling
they will give you the seat in good engineering college.

good luck
7th October 2011, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

who can take AIEEE exam?
17th October 2011, 09:51 PM
rathodabhijit47

You can not eligible for next year since you have joined engineering college.
17th October 2011, 11:00 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Is this possible to write AIEEE Exam of upcoming year having joined in Engineering college this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grkrockx View Post
sir..
i hav jst completed my +2 level and i hav joined in a engg colleg nw i want to write aieee exam for nxt year ..

Yes..it is definitely possible..you are surely eligible for appearing for AIEEE 2012 and AIEEE 2013 even after joining a college..

Eligibility Criteria for AIEEE :-

1) You should have 50% or above in PCM in your 12th boards..

2) You have a maximum of 3 attempts to clear the exam..means if you have given your 12th boards in 2011,then you are eligible for appearing in the AIEEE2011,AIEEE2012 and AIEEE2013 irrespective of the fact that whether you have dropped the year for preparations or joined a college for any other course..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
4th December 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I sit for examination if I am 16.9 years old?
4th December 2011, 06:57 PM
kavya_guddi

hello friend

You have a maximum of 3 attempts to clear the exam..means if you have given your 12th boards in 2011,then you are eligible for appearing in the AIEEE2011,AIEEE2012 and AIEEE2013 irrespective of the fact that whether you have dropped the year for preparations or joined a college for any other course
4th December 2011, 10:47 PM
Shweta1992

Quote:
sir..
Yes it is possible for you to write AIEEE again in 2012 but this would mean that you'll join the 1st year again in an NIT or any other college taking admissions through AIEEE. You'll have to fill up info regarding your age and number of attempts, I guess this is your 2nd attempt, so they'll accept it and you can apply for it. The basic criteria is that you must have scored an aggregate of 50 % marks and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates with Physics and mathematics as the compulsory subjects. Only if your date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1986, you'll be eligible. However, in the case of Scheduled Caste(SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and PH candidates who were born on or after October 01, 1981 are eligible.
9th December 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Wht is the benifits of writing aieee exam?
12th December 2011, 08:05 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
sir..
HI,
If you want you can give A.I.E.E.E exam next year.

A.I.E.E.E is conducted by C.B.S.E once in a yer.

It is a all India level exam.

After qualifying this exam you can take admissions in any govt college in India.

eligibility criteria:-
>pass 12th with minimum 50% marks from recognized university.
> age should be in between 17-25year.
> Must be citizen of India.

GOOD LUCK!
12th December 2011, 10:26 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
AIEEe exam is conducted by the central board of secondary education.The aspirant can apply for the AIEEE exam provided they have completed their 10+2 exam with physics, chemistry and mathematics as subject.
The aspirant can apply for the exam maximum of three times. You can also apply though you have got admitted into the engineering course this year.
Aspirant with diploma degree can also appear for the exam. Once you have chosen your course through the counselling then it is not possible to change so choose it after deciding a lot.
Competition is more for the exam so a good preparation is required for cracking the exam. You can not apply for the exam for the oncoming year as the last date for the exam got over. For details you can log into the website www.aieee.nic.in
17th June 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Can IIT exam be given next year if this year I get into NIT?
17th June 2012, 07:13 PM
Destiny_18

Can IIT exam be given next year if I join NIT this year?
27th August 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

i finished my 12th in 2012 and attempted aieee 2012 but didn't get selected.can i give my second attempt in aieee 2013 because i don't know whether there will be iseet 2013.if so,can i still give an attempt in 2013?
pls reply......its urgent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?