7th November 2017, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Which form to fill up to apply for IAS exam?

From starting to end please tell me all details that first which form we need to fill to apply for IAS exam? Can you please provide me with the complete information on the same to me as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

8th November 2017, 09:40 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which form to fill up to apply for IAS exam?

The acronym IAS stands for Indian Administrative Services.

To apply for IAS examination, you need to apply for Civil Services examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

Academic qualification: Graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Candidates who have attained minimum age of 21 years can apply for this examination.
8th November 2017, 01:18 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

IAS (Indian Administrative Service) exam is conducted once in every year by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission).

For applying to the exam you need to fulfill the eligibility requirements which are as follows:

- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The educational qualification required is graduation level degree in any discipline from any recognised university.
- The candidates who are pursing final year of graduation degree are also eligible for the exam.
- The age should be between 21 - 32 years.
- There is age relaxation for reserved candidates.

For applying to the IAS exam you need to visit the official website of UPSC.
You need to fill the application form by filling all the required details and required documents and submit it.
You’ll receive admit card through that you will be able to attend the exam.

For more details about eligibility requirements, notifications, application form and other details visit the official website.
8th November 2017, 02:48 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

To become an I.A.S Officer you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination which is conducted by UPSC every year.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

The age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation in upper limit for reserved category.

The notification for examination is released in month of February.

Preliminary ( in June ).

Mains ( in November ).

Interview ( in March).

Final result will be declared in last week of May or in the first week of June. So, visit official website www.upsc.gov.in.
8th November 2017, 07:05 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of IAS is Indian Administrative Services.

About Application form of IAS:

IAS is one the services of Indian Government under Civil Services. You can apply for Civil Services exam. It is an all India competitive exam for different services like IAS, IPS, IRS, IFS etc.

UPSC conducts Civil Services exam every year. You can apply for this examination at official website of UPSC which is http://www.upscoline.nic.in.
8th November 2017, 08:39 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

UPSC conducts Civil Service examination for recruitment of an I.A.S, I.P.S, I.F.S officer.

The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify in all stages of examination for final selection.

The notification for examination is released every year in February and the first stage examination is conducted in June.

Candidates who qualifies in first stage become eligible for Mains stage which will is conducted in November and those who qualifies in it become eligible for Interview ( final stage ) of examination conducted in month of March/April.

The final list of selected candidates are released in June. For any further notification for examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
9th November 2017, 08:50 PM
sarika1993

For IAS, You are required to apply and appear Civil Service Examination held by UPSC.

Registration Steps
- Go to site : www.upsconline.nic.in
- On home page, Click "Online Application".
- Click on "Online Application For Various Examinations of UPSC".
- Go to " Examination " menu.
- Display appears with two sets of options namely "Part I Registration" and "Part II Registration".
- In Part I, You will see all active examinations. You have to select the exam for which you want to apply. Now click on "Click Here"
- Complete the Registration Part I and then Registration Part II.

Selection Stages
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Interview
9th November 2017, 10:00 PM
Navneet patyal

If you want to apply for the Indian Administrative services, then you need to apply for the Civil Services Examination.
To apply for the Civil Services Examination, You should have the following eligibilities.
^ You have have Indian citizenship.
^ You should have graduate.
^ Your age should be between 21 to 32 years. Relaxtiation for reserved candidates.
^ You should have good knowledge.

If you have another query, feel fre to ask on EALP.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?