29th February 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for IAS prelims? Where to submit the forms?

I am currently working in a PSU. I want to know the procedure to apply for IAS prelims. It is mentioned I have to submit an undertaking from the employer. As we have to fill online form, where should I submit this undertaking and what should I write in it.
Thanks.

29th October 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for IAS prelims? Where to submit the forms?

when will ias forms will come online?
31st October 2012, 07:52 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Procedure to apply for IAS prelims? Where to submit the forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently working in a PSU. I want to know the procedure to apply for IAS prelims. It is mentioned I have to submit an undertaking from the employer. As we have to fill online form, where should I submit this undertaking and what should I write in it.
Thanks.
Procedure to Apply For IAS Prelims

The recruitment for the Indian Administrative Services is done through the Civil Service Examination which is conducted every year by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)

The candidates appearing for the Civil Service Exams must fulfill the following minimum criterion :-

>> The candidate must be within the age limit of 21-30 years if general, 21-33 years for OBC and 21-35 years for SC/sT..

>> You must have done your graduation from a recognized University in India..(percentage no bar)

Availability of Application Forms :-

The forms for the Prelims Exam shall be available from 2nd February,2013 and the last date for form submission is 3rd March,2013..

>> The UPSC Prelims shall be conducted on 19th May,2013

>> The selected candidates will be facing the Mains Exam on 11th November,2013

For more details about the exam..you can visit the official website of UPSC which is http://upsc.gov.in

all the best..
3rd December 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for IAS prelims? Where to submit the forms?

should i apply only online ? can i get it done online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?