7th November 2017, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become an Astronaut after completion of 12th standard? Which course to apply?

Procedure to become an Astronaut after completion of 12th standard? Which course to apply? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me with the details. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure followed to become an astronaut after completion of B.Tech?
  2. Which subject to study next after 12th standard to become an Astronaut?
  3. What course I should study to become an astronaut after completion of 10th standard?
  4. What should I do in future to become an astronaut after completion of 9th standard?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for Indian CDC after completion of 12th standard?
  6. What is the procedure followed to apply for nautical engineering after completion of 12th standard?
  7. Procedure to apply for automobile engineering after completion of 12th standard?
  8. Steps to become an Astronaut for 12th candidate?
  9. Procedure to apply for scholarship for higher studies after completion of 12th standard?
  10. Procedure to join Army with out completion of 12th standard?
  11. Which course should I do after 12th PCM to become an Astronaut? -- [New]
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for B.Sc honors in Biology after completion of 12th standard?
  13. Procedure to apply for air hostess job after completion of 12th standard?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Aligarh University after completion of 12th standard?
  15. Which subject should I take up in 11th standard? Is it possible to become an Astronaut after 12th standard
  16. What to study after 10th to become an Astronaut? Proper way to be followed to become an Astronaut? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which college in India is best to become an Astronaut? Entrance exams and other details to become an Astronaut?
  18. Procedure to become a Pilot after completion of 10th Class?
9th November 2017, 10:27 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become an Astronaut after completion of 12th standard? Which course to apply?

After completion of 12th standard, you need to choose Aeronautical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering as your preferred engineering branch while taking admission into Engineering college.

Note that you must complete your 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your primary subjects then only, you can apply for engineering entrance exams like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, MH-CET, VITEE, SRMEE, BITSAT, etc.

After completing the course in Aerospace/Aeronautical, you can get recruitment to companies/PSUs like ISRO, DRDO, HAL, and many other aerospace related companies.

After gaining experience and skills, you could be upgraded to the post of Astronaut.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?