23rd September 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Full details about studies in USA?

kindly explain the full details about study at USA...please send me the complete details if it

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get full scholarships for undergraduate studies in USA?
  2. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  3. Can I get full scholarship to study in USA/UK through GRE if secure above 80% in B.E.?
  4. Complete details for GRE entrance test for higher studies at USA?
  5. Details of Master degree programme from USA?
  6. Full procedure to go USA for studies after Diploma in Computer Science?
  7. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  8. List of USA universities for B.Tech in computer science with full scholarship?
  9. How can I get full scholarship for carrying out my studies in USA, UK or CANADA? I've completed my 12th std in commerce stream
  10. Eligibility criteria for full scholarship details for admission in USA for masters? -- [New]
  11. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  13. Institutions to do PhD in Foreign studies at UK and USA?
  14. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  15. How to pursue studies in USA if I am a B.Pharmacy graduate from India?
  16. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  17. How may I get full scholarship for my further studies in USA? I've just passed 12th std from CBSE
  18. How may I go to USA after completing my medical studies in India?
1st May 2012, 10:35 PM
10shilpa
Member+

Default Re: Full details about studies in USA?

The USA has the world’s largest international student population, with nearly 700,000 students choosing to broaden their education and life experience in the United States. Nearly 4% of all students enrolled in higher-level education are international students, and the numbers are growing. From the mid-1950’s, when international student enrollment was only just reaching 35,000, international education in the USA has come a long way.

We look forward to helping students who, like you, are considering continuing your education in the United States. You will find all of the tools you need to compile your necessary research in deciding if the United States is the best place for you - we have gathered valuable information on educational, social, cultural and economic aspects of studying in the U.S.

Study in the USA - College & University Search
Find, research, contact and save schools you are interested in through the InternationalStudent.com School Search. With listings of all universities and colleges in the USA that accept and enroll international students, once you create a free account it can be your central place to find the right school for you!

For those of you who have already made the choice to study in the United States or would like more general information about the USA and its education system, you are now faced with the task of matching your goals and needs with the right program. Answers to your research questions can be found here, from the information we’ve collected from educators to real-life stories from other non-U.S. students like you.

Many schools and programs offer international students great opportunities for learning and enrichment in the United States, and we know that choosing one can be an extensive and exhausting process. Find out what program is right for you and make the right choice.

Choosing the USA
There are many reasons that students like to come to the USA to study at the undergraduate and graduate level - learn more about what the USA has to offer an international student. You will find all of the resources and information you need in order to make the right decision on where to study. How will you choose your program? Where in the USA is best for you?

USA State Guides

The USA is a vast country, and each state can be very different to the next. Find out all the information about all the states in the USA, from what the climate is like in each state, to what is the best place for international students to go and more!

Application Process
The application process can be extensive and confusing. We have created an easy-to-follow timeline and breakdown of everything you will need to apply to your program of choice.

Financial Aid for the USA
You will need to carefully plan your finances while studying abroad. From scholarship information to financial aid to managing your budget, we can help you manage your finances effectively while studying in the USA.

Preparation for your stay
Do you have your student visa? Insurance? Travel itinerary and documents? Visit here and make sure you are fully prepared before you leave for the USA.

The USA "Way of Life"
What will life be like for you while you are studying in the U.S.? Are you thinking of working while you study abroad? Here you can learn more about the diverse cultural, social and economic aspects of living, studying and working in the United States.

Graduation
You have many choices to make after you graduate—look for a job? Continue on with your education? We can help focus your research on the next step for you to take on your journey.

For those of you who are looking for more specific information about a particular course of study, we are beginning to develop content that will cover some of the main topics such as the study of law, information technology, engineering, etc... These new sections will help you learn more the courses and preparation you will need to do if you want to undertake that course of study.

Study Law
If you wish to pursue a legal career in the USA, then there is a large amount of preparation you will need to undertake from the LSAT to the bar. For all the information and to learn about studying law in the USA please see our helpful section for more information.
17th April 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Full details about studies in USA?

Which is the best college in USA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?