19th November 2014, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Master Of Science after completing B.Tech(ME)? Where to pursue MS, in India or abroad?

hello
i want to do master in science after completing b.tech in mechanical engg. plz tell me the procedure to take admission in best colleges for master in science in india. plz tell me which will better either india or abroad for doing master in science.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do my PG after completing BDS from India or from abroad?
  2. Full procedure to get admission in DU? Types of options available in abroad in science stream and how can I pursue them?
  3. I wish to get admission in M.Tech in Biotechnology abroad. How may I do it after completing B.Tech in India?
  4. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing B.E in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to join the course? Which are the various colleges in India and Abroad offering the course?
  5. How can I get a job in abroad after completing M.Sc in forensic science from India?
  6. Which is a better choice for me of doing M.Sc IT course within India or Abroad after completion of B.Sc in IT?
  7. How to do master in Nanotechnology after completing B.Pharmacy? What is the procedure?
  8. Procedure to pursue M.Sc in Food Science after B.Sc in Zoology?
  9. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  10. How may I pursue my MS degree from aboard? How much costs would be expected in India and abroad for the same? I am a final year student of B.Tech(ECE).
  11. Does IGNOU offer MSc in any discipline?
  12. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
  13. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  14. Colleges in Mumbai and abroad for Nautical science? Eligibility and admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Exams available and their requirements to pursue PG in Abroad?
  16. Which M.Pharma branch has highest scope to pursue career in abroad? Procedure to get a job in abroad?
  17. Which are the programs available for MS in India and Abroad?
  18. Can I get a job in foreign after doing BCA?
25th November 2014, 10:33 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Master Of Science after completing B.Tech(ME)? Where to pursue MS, in India or abroad?

If you do Masters in India, it will be M.Tech and if you do Masters in abroad it will be MS. If you are interested in having Master of Science (MS) to your name, then you need to do Masters in abroad.

Even India offers good Master Degree courses. If your aim is to gain more salary, then I would suggest you to go for MS and it would cost you in the same way and more when compared to M.Tech.

If you want to do Masters in abroad, you need to appear for,

• Graduate Record Examination (GRE) and score 300+ marks.
• Test Of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL) and score 90+ marks.
• IELTS and score 7 or more band.

Based on the score, you can get in to good colleges to do Master of Science (MS) in Computer Science.

List of Colleges in abroad:

University of Southern California.
San Jose State University.
Santa Clara State University.
Boston University.
Lehman College.
The University of Southern Mississippi.

You can get more detailed information; you can visit websites of Colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?