16th December 2016, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I pursue in Indian to get a job in Abroad easily? What is the procedure to apply for a job in Abroad?

Respected Sir, I want to work in Abroad so I want to know which course should I pursue in Indian to get a job in Abroad easily? What is the procedure to apply for a job in Abroad? What kind of job will I get? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I pursue my career in abroad after completing M.Com from Bangalore?
  3. Which is the best degree to get job in abroad?
  4. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  5. Best course to pursue in Abroad and get job there?
  6. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  7. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Job requirements for Civil Engineers in Abroad? Best companies and entrance exam? Do I need to pursue any other course?
  9. Is it possible for me to get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Do I need to do any other extra course in abroad to get the job?
  10. Which stream in B.Tech is good to get a job in abroad? Can I apply for higher studies or get a job in abroad?
  11. What is the scope of getting a job after completion of economic honors and a MBA abroad?
  12. Which M.Pharma branch has highest scope to pursue career in abroad? Procedure to get a job in abroad?
  13. Which course I can take up to do in abroad after completion of B.Com course?
  14. Can I get a job Abroad after completing B.Com Honors? What is the procedure to apply for jobs?
  15. List of good job in abroad? How to apply for them in US and Australia?
  16. Procedure to apply for education in abroad? Which exams are to be answered?
  17. How many years of studies required for job in Abroad? How can I apply for government jobs after passing JC(2) Abroad?
  18. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
30th December 2017, 09:25 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I pursue in Indian to get a job in Abroad easily? What is the procedure to apply for a job in Abroad?

The chances of getting job in Abroad is high for B.Tech graduated and work experienced candidates. So, you need to study B.Tech in computer related stream with a fair percentage from any recognised university.

There are two ways to get job in Abroad.
The first way is to apply through online job portals. For every country there are different job portals. Based on your country requirement you can apply for the job through online job portals.
The second way is to get a job in India after completing your B.Tech and get some experience. After getting experience for 1 - 2 years you can visit any consultancy and apply for the jobs through them. To arrange the interviews with aboard companies they’ll charge few amount which will vary based on the consultancy and the country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?