27th June 2021, 09:57 PM
Anupam@23

Full time Graduation degree earned while doing full time GDS job will be valid?

Now I am doing a GDS job along with graduation. Is this degree valid in future since I am managing both job and degree from regular?? Kindly please tell me sir

28th June 2021, 05:50 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Full time Graduation degree earned while doing full time GDS job will be valid?

Definitely you can do both together...your degree will valid...
You can do your job and get your college degree together..
Your degree will valid but you need to do hard work to get good percentage in your degree...
28th June 2021, 07:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Full time Graduation degree earned while doing full time GDS job will be valid?

--- You cannot do a regular degree program of course while working as a GDS BPM or MD because you have to make your attendance daily and if you will take a regular degree they are going to ask you about it because you cannot do the both things as a same time.

--- Full time graduation degree earned while doing full time GDS job will not be valid and it can be questioned.
28th June 2021, 08:27 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° As per my knowledge, one cannot do regular degree course and job simultaneously.
And if somehow you manage to do so then in future if you apply some where on the basis of a degree course then your degree course can be questioned and you can be rejected.
So, you cannot do a regular degree program or course while working as a GDS BPM or MD because you have to make your attendance daily and if you will take a regular degree they are going to ask you about because you cannot do both the things at the same time that is going to college and job.
Personally, I would not like to suggest you to take such kind of risk because you have many other options, as you can go for correspondence or private degree courses which are offered by Open Universities.
29th June 2021, 07:33 PM
siddhantlive

Yes. But your graduation must be as part time courses from any open university.
30th June 2021, 11:49 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, your graduation degree (pursued along with Gramin Dak Sevak job) will be valid if you are pursuing the same degree course distance mode from a recognised Open University otherwise in case if your doing your degree course in regular mode then it will be problematic for you to justify your degree course as it is not possible for one to get a regular degree along with regular job.
30th June 2021, 05:55 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Yes ,distance education or correspondence course are equivalent to regular graduation course . You need to balance both mutually and clear without any backlog.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?