26th April 2017, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Gate qualified students get AICTE fellowship for pursuing M.Tech from LPU?

Sir I have qualified gate this year and i want to do my m.tech from Lovely Professional University. Will i also get aicte fellowship of Rs.12400 in LPU for my M.Tech.?

30th April 2017, 05:38 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Gate qualified students get AICTE fellowship for pursuing M.Tech from LPU?

You have qualified GATE exam and want to take admission in Lovely Professional University for pursuing M.Tech. You are interested to know whether you will get AICTE fellowship of Rs.12400 per month or not.

**I am sorry to say that you will not get AICTE fellowship. The main reason is this fellowship is given to those students who get admission in any AICTE approved institution through GATE score card and Lovely Professional University is a Semi-Residential / deemed university. So, you will not get AICTE fellowship if get admission in M.Tech course from LPU.

**In my opinion, if you score good marks in GATE exam then you have to try other good colleges for M.Tech admission.
30th April 2017, 09:37 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Gate qualified students get AICTE fellowship for pursuing M.Tech from LPU?

Yes, GATE qualified candidates get stipend for pursuing Master of Technology. University Grants Commission gives stipend of Rs 12,400 per month to candidates who clear GATE and GPAT for pursuing M.Tech and M.Pharmacy.

You will get fellowship of Rs 12,400 for pursuing Master of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?