4th September 2013, 09:23 PM
anandisdifferent

List of the colleges for robotics in Germany?

can i get the list of colleges for robotics in germany....please tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best country in the world for doing robotics engineering?
  2. Procedure to choose Robotics branch in Government colleges? List of colleges offering the course? What is the scope if Robotics in India and Abroad?
  3. Which are the best colleges for me to do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering?
  4. List of Robotics colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. Is Germany the best college for Robotics?
  6. Top colleges of engineering in Robotics? List of the colleges?
  7. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  8. List of colleges which offers M.Sc(Chemistry) in Germany? -- [New]
  9. Germany has free education scheme is that true?
  10. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  11. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  12. Courses to take up to become a Robotics Engineering? List of worlds best colleges?
  13. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of Engineering Colleges in India offering Robotics course?
  15. List of colleges offering MBBS program for free in Germany?
  16. How can I get admission in Germany colleges
  17. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  18. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
17th March 2015, 02:25 PM
rinku6

Thumbs up Re: List of the colleges for robotics in Germany?

Hi,

Germany is one of the most preferred options for Robotics, However, since you are keen for Germany, I have listed a few options for you to go through :

Fraunhofer Institute
Steinbeis
TU Munich
University of Aachen
TU Dortmund

As of now, you should begin preparing for the necessary test takes like the standardized test GRE (if keen for US) and one of the English Language Proficiency Tests like TOEFL, IELTS that are crucial factors by a counselor while selecting the universities and the admissions committee while evaluating the profile.

Regards.
20th March 2015, 07:52 AM
s.snedh
Member+

Default Re: List of the colleges for robotics in Germany?

University Aachen
University of Applied Sciences at Aachen
Amtec - Berlin
University of Applied Sciences at Augsburg
University Bayreuth
Humboldt-University Berlin
Technical University Berlin
University of Bielefeld
University of Bochum
University Bonn
Technical University Braunschweig
University of Bremen
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?