6th September 2013, 01:25 AM
sreik

Is Germany good to do MS in computer science or IT?

Sir,is Germany a good place to do ms in computer science or IT?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)? -- [New]
  2. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  3. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  4. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?
  5. How can I do maters in US, Australia or Germany? I'm pursuing B.Tech(computer science) last sem with aggregate of 62% marks
  6. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  7. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  8. After BSc computer science can I go for MS germany, USA?
  9. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  11. Will I get any good university in Germany after scoring 65% average?
  12. Is it GRE necessary to take GRE for masters degree in Germany or just German language test is enough?
  13. How to do MS(CS) after doing computer science final year
  14. Difference between computer science and computer science and engineering? Which one has a better scope?
  15. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  16. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  17. Is it good to do Mechanical Engineering from Germany?
  18. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
9th March 2014, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Germany good to do MS in computer science or IT?

What are the job prospects of a student doing Masters in computer science in germany ? What kind of jobs do students generally gets i.e do they go into core CS companies or other services companies ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?