24th April 2012, 01:58 PM
shaaneed123

Is it a good choice to have biochemistry as my major?

i am planning to join a college of biological sciences and i plan to study medicine after completing 4 years of pre-med, is it a good choice to have biochemistry as my major?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best course after doing BSc Bio Chemistry
  2. Graduation with single major or double major? which is better?
  3. Which stream in M.Sc is a good choice for me to get good Job Opportunities being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Chemistry?
  4. Which one has more scope biochemistry or microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to appear for Lectureship Exam having completed Post Graduation in Biochemistry in 1987? Which subject is a good choice for me for this Exam?
  6. How to do Ph.d in my Major? I have completed Master in Biochemistry
  7. M.Sc Biochemistry vs. M.Sc Zoology? Which course has better scope and jobs opportunities?
  8. Which one is a better course for a good career, Biotechnology or Biochemistry?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after finishing UG degree with microbiology as major and biochemistry as allied
  10. Which are the good institutes offering part/full time Ph.D in Biochemistry in Bangalore? I am a MSc in Biochemistry
  11. Am I eligible for GATE Exam in Biochemistry after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry? Which Books should I refer for Biochemistry to crack this Exam?
  12. Can MSc Biochemistry student apply for M.Tech Biotechnology? -- [New]
  13. Can I do M.Sc. in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc.(hons) in Biotechnology? Scope and Top colleges in India for Biochemistry?
  14. Which are the good universities for Part/full time Ph.D in Biochemistry in Bangalore?
  15. How I can apply for biochemistry after 12th? Which university will be the best for Biochemistry?
  16. Can a candidate of B.Sc in MLT be eligible to apply for M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry? What will be the career scope of M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry?
  17. What is the scope of Medical Biochemistry? I am a B.Sc graduate.
  18. Is pursuing Ph.D in Biochemistry a good option after MSc Environmental Sciences
7th August 2012, 08:53 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: Is it a good choice to have biochemistry as my major?

dear,

yes your choice to have biochemistry as major

duration :3 yrs

eligibility : 12th from pcm/pcb

pay scale:15,000/-to 25,000/-

job opportunity:

medicine

health care

forensic science

drug research

public health care

defense

food and drugs

administration

biotechnology firm etc

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?