25th July 2012, 11:10 AM
anki_gu

Is it a good choice for me to join Coaching for PSU or IES Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course?

can i join coaching for psu/ies ?
at present i'm student of B.tech 2 yr.

24th January 2013, 07:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a good choice for me to join Coaching for PSU or IES Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course?

Yes, it will be really good for you to undergo coaching. Coaching centers provides adequate guidance on how to approach the exam. They conduct mock tests and provide study materials. Along with this you can prepare for the exam in your own way. Reference books and model question papers can be used for study.
24th January 2013, 10:48 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it a good choice for me to join Coaching for PSU or IES Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course?

Hi
Yes, it will be very nice for you if you have decided your goal and want to start its preparation in the second year only. you should join it as soon as possible. You can make your fundamentals strong by going for the coaching for the long two years course. You will be getting more and more practice for the wuestions and test series to check yourself, and even if you don’t do well in the tests, you will come to know about your weaknesses and you’ll get enough time to cover them up and boost up your confidence. If going in PSU and IES is your ultimate goal, then you should start preparing for it right here only. because if you will join the coaching after two years, you will have to put in really very hard efforts.
Gud luck
24th January 2013, 10:51 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Hi
Yes, it will be very nice for you if you have decided your goal and want to start its preparation in the second year only. you should join it as soon as possible. You can make your fundamentals strong by going for the coaching for the long two years course. You will be getting more and more practice for the wuestions and test series to check yourself, and even if you don’t do well in the tests, you will come to know about your weaknesses and you’ll get enough time to cover them up and boost up your confidence. If going in PSU and IES is your ultimate goal, then you should start preparing for it right here only. because if you will join the coaching after two years, you will have to put in really very hard efforts.
Gud luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?