10th August 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

How to start preparation for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 2nd year in Civil Engineering?

sir,i m civil engg. 2nd year student.How to start my preperation i.e my first step towards ies exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to start preparation for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Guidance to prepare for IAS and IES Exams being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in Civil Engineering? Previous 10 year Question Papers for these Exams?
  3. Can I apply for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
  4. How to start my IES preparation?
  5. How to start preparation for Civils Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  6. Where should I start preparation for CAT and GMAT Exams being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Engineering?
  7. How to start my preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of ECE? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  8. In which Companies I can get Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  9. What should be the preparation for IES besides college studies? Is it better to start preparing in 2nd year or should I do it from 3rd year onwards?
  10. How to start preparation for Civil Exam being a candidate having completed B.Tech course?
  11. How to prepare for IAS exam for 2nd year Civil engineering student? When to start preparing?
  12. Am I eligible for IPS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  13. Can I apply for IES exam while pursuing chemical engineering from UICET 1st year?
  14. How to start preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Com course?
  15. From which year of B.Tech should I start preparing for IES exam?
  16. Which Combination of subjects is best for me for Civil Services being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Marine Engineering?
  17. When to start IES preparation? Is it good to start in Btech third year? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to start preparation for civils exam? I am a 2nd year engineering student -- [New]
1st October 2011, 01:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to start preparation for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 2nd year in Civil Engineering?

It’s a good decision you are fully committed towards the area where you need to enter in. Yes the preparation towards this area should be started while you are pursuing the graduation course. You need to study the basic technical concepts thoroughly which will be the major part in IES exam. Also you should revise in other important areas such as Numerical, Reasoning, general awareness etc. You can join for some coaching institutes from now onwards so that you can prepare more easily.
31st December 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to start preparation for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 2nd year in Civil Engineering?

WILL U PLZ MAKE ME AWARE OF THE SYLLABUS OF IES EXAM CIVIL ENGG.
31st May 2012, 11:45 PM
Radhakrishna143

It’s a good decision you are fully committed
towards the area where you need to enter in. Yes
the preparation towards this area should be
started while you are pursuing the graduation
course. You need to study the basic technical
concepts thoroughly which will be the major part in IES exam. Also you should revise in other
important areas such as Numerical, Reasoning,
general awareness etc. You can join for some
coaching institutes from now onwards so that
you can prepare more easily.
26th October 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

tell me about IES and GATE exams
30th October 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

hi.. I m a student of b.tech 2nd year civil engineering ,i want to job in p.w.d as a engineer ,so tell me some advise for my dream..plz
19th June 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

hi. i'm 4th year btech student in civil engineering..i want to prepare for IES exam ....how will i start?
27th June 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

need a clear explanation about ies and how to approach it
8th December 2013, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

is there is any book available for the preparation of GS of IES?if yes please suggest the name also suggest name of book for current affairs
9th December 2013, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

can u suggest me a book of current affairs for ies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?