27th August 2016, 08:03 PM
madhes meaow

How to prepare to attend a TCS interview being a Mechanical Engineer?

I am going to attend a TCS interview next week. I have done my Mechanical Engineering. I want to get important tips from your side, what I need to do to perform good?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Technical written test is available in TCS Campus Interview? Difficulties to attend this Interview for Mechanical student?
  2. What questions are asked during the interview of TCS? I am a mechanical engineering in 4th year
  3. How to prepare for Verbal and HR interview?
  4. How can I prepare to qualify interview of TCS? Pattern and topics to be cover for an Interview? Is there any negative marking allotted in TCS Aptitude Test?
  5. Which are the questions that are to be answered during the interview of TCS? How should I answer the following questions? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to prepare for TCS BPO interview? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility to attend IBM Associate Software Engineer Interview for a candidate who has 2 years of experience in TCS?
  8. What are the questions asked in TCS technical interview for mechanical students?
  9. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have only 73 percentage marks till 6th semester?
  10. Can I attend for TCS Interview with 62% in Matriculation, 56% in 12th and 68% in B.Sc CS? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Should I attend interview of TCS if already placed in CTS?
  12. Eligibility to attend TCS written test and Personal Interview?
  13. Interview dates to attend the interview for TCS, HCL, WIPRO?
  14. Which subjects should I prepare for Technical Interview of TCS? I am a final year Mechanical Engg -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Tata Consultancy Service online previous question paper
  16. Can I attend TCS Off-Campus Interview for Software Engineer post if rejected for Back Office post? When I can reapply for TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  17. Can I attend TCS interview in my final year of Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Last 10 years TCS placement papers with solutions? What are the GD topics for TCS recruitment drive? How to prepare for interview?
5th September 2016, 05:38 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: How to prepare to attend a TCS interview being a Mechanical Engineer?

First of all i should tell you that it is absolutely okay that you are from Mechanical Engineering background and will have an interview for TCS.

TCS won't ask you to write a very complex program that is for sure. But they will ask some basic idea about programming languages. You have to revise those as of now.

Be very confident at your papers and the final year project you have done. They will obviously ask from there. Try to have good answers for these questions :

> Why you are choosing TCS as you are from Mechanical background.
> How are you going to adjust in IT Sector.
> What would you do if someone ask you a complex program.

For all of these questions, try to answers positively. Do not pretend that you know everything and will solve everything. They will provide you training and that will be really helpful for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?