22nd March 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for upcoming GATE and government core job exam with coaching?

HI.I COMPLETED B.TECH(E.C.E) WITH 61.1%.I RELIEVED FROM COLLEGE AT THE TIME OF RECESSION i.e 2008.THERE WAS NO CAMPUS PLACEMENTS AT MY COLLEGE.AFTER I LEARNT JAVA ALSO BUT NO USE BECAUSE ALL WERE ASKING EXPERIENCE.SO I DECIDED TO DO HIGHER STUDIES.I WROTE GATE EXAM.I DIDN'T GET GOOD SCORE.BUT STRONGLY I DECIDED TO CONCENTRATE ON BOTH.
GATE EXAM WITH PROPER COACHING.
I WILL PREPARE FOR GOVT CORE JOBS BECAUSE I AM FROM ELECTRONICS.
I THINK THESE TWO WAYS ONLY I HAVE.PLEASE SUGGEST ME THE PROPER WAY TO BUILD UP MY CAREER . PLSSSSS ANYBODY......

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for upcoming GATE entrance exam? Where in Kolkata can I get coaching for GATE Instrumentation? Which type of books are appropriate for preparing for MCQ's of GATE exam?
  2. Is it possible to get government job right after completion of B.Tech Computer Science?
  3. How to prepare to get into core companies private and government sector after completion of ECE course? -- [New]
  4. Best coaching centres to get a electrical engineering government job?
  5. What all should I prepare for the upcoming GATE exam?
  6. How to prepare myself to get an job in ECE core companies?
  7. How to get admission in M.Tech? I am currently in 3rd year IT
  8. GATE Self Study Preparation Tips for Those Who Are Doing Jobs And Can't Join Coaching Classes
  9. How can I prepare for placement in core as well as government sectors job
  10. Date of upcoming government exams? Details regarding that? I want a government job
  11. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  12. How can I prepare to get core side job if completed B.Tech(ECE)?
  13. Standard books to prepare for GATE exam if I am not taking any GATE coaching? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to prepare for GATE exam? Syllabus for the exam?
  15. How to prepare in order to get a job after studying ECE from government college? List of top 10 core companies and vacancies there?
  16. How to prepare for GATE in ECE branch without taking any coaching from coaching center?
  17. Which Books I have to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in EEE and not interested to take coaching for GATE Exam?
  18. Answer keys of M.Tech previous years question papers? How to prepare for upcoming GATE exam?
3rd June 2011, 01:36 PM
karalejignesh

Post Re: How should I prepare for upcoming GATE and government core job exam with coaching?

u have to start preparation for gate right now.the gate exams hold in febuary./also the tusion class are running for that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?