19th January 2011, 12:53 PM
gautam.gupta

Good College or University this year for Integrated M.Tech Ph.D in electrical after Engineering (2009) with 6.7 GPA out of 10?

hello sir/ma'am
i want to pursue integrated mtech phd in electrical, i had completed my engineering in 2009, and since then i was trying to be an mba, coudnt get into iims, so dropped the plan of mba, now want to grow in my field only, i cant give gate coz i havent filled the form,i had secured 6.7 gpa out of 10, is there anyway out to save my year and get into good college/university.

PS: please do not suggest me do pursue MBA .please.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in south India which provide Mtech or integrated PhD in Mtech in elctromagnetics, Control systms, Signals and systems engineering
  2. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  3. What is integrated Ph.D course? Can I do this after my B.Tech electrical?
  4. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  5. Will GATE score of 2 years back be considered for PhD? Is SET considered good for PhD?
  6. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  7. Is M.Tech in pipeline engineering good for electrical and electronics engineering?
  8. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  9. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  10. What is the qualification required for doing integrated Ph.D in IISER? -- [New]
  11. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do Ph.D in electrical engineering after M.Tech in electrical engineering?
  13. Which university is good for PhD in Bioinformatics?
  14. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  15. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  16. Universities offering Integrated PhD in Physics without JEST for B.Tech(EEE) graduate?
  17. Detailed procedure to study Integrated PhD program from a recognized university for MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?
  18. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
29th January 2011, 03:09 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Good College or University this year for Integrated M.Tech Ph.D in electrical after Engineering (2009) with 6.7 GPA out of 10?

It is a wise step that u have come back to your field..... but if u will try to get admission in any abrit university ...u will repent in future ... so please write GATE exam .
15th February 2011, 01:52 AM
paramount

Default Re: Good College or University this year for Integrated M.Tech Ph.D in electrical after Engineering (2009) with 6.7 GPA out of 10?

@surendergora : I appeared in GATE and my score is 352(EC)...does any good university offers Integrated M.Tech Ph.D in ECE??
17th March 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Good College or University this year for Integrated M.Tech Ph.D in electrical after Engineering (2009) with 6.7 GPA out of 10?

i had completed my b.tech (EEE), please suggest which speci... is better to join in MBA
11th April 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m pursuing my b.tech degree in electronics n comm.
i wana do m.tech integreated p.hd . plz suggest me d best colege 4 dat n also d way of entering.........
18th May 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I am in my 6th SEM of MCA, I have 6.5 CGPA till now(from SASTRA UNIVERSITY- Distance Mode). I wanted to pursue integrated dual degree of (MTECH and PHD in Information Technology) from a good university in Distance mode.
Can you please suggest me some recognised good universities. And Do I have to write GATE for this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?