28th July 2012, 10:16 PM
kapil sibal

Which are the good colleges in Delhi that I can get after scoring 80 in PCM?

sir i have got 80 in pcm and aggregate also so kindly adivce me good college in delhi i had given entrance test in aieee and i.p but not got good rank

Related Questions:
  1. List of good colleges in Delhi which I can get after securing 85% in PCM in 12th boards?
  2. Which are the good colleges for B.Com in Delhi in which I can get after scoring 83% in 12th
  3. How to take admission in a good DU college after scoring 10,000 rank in IPU and 87% in PCM?
  4. Are there any college in New Delhi that I can get after scoring 58% in PCM?
  5. Am I eligible to take computer or IT engineering in Bangalore after scoring 35000 PCM rank in COMEDK? Will I get good colleges? List of colleges where I can get admitted?
  6. Can I get admission in any good college after scoring 57% in PCM in 12th? Colleges for doing AME in Maharashtra, Goa or Karnataka?
  7. Can I get admission in good colleges of Delhi after scoring 60 to 70% marks in 12th CBSE board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to take admission in good colleges of Delhi after scoring 640 marks in MAT?
  9. Will I get admission in good college in Rajasthan and Delhi after scoring 85 marks in AIEEE? List of the colleges?
  10. List of good colleges in Delhi and Noida in which I can get after scoring 703 marks in December MAT exam?
  11. MBA colleges which I can get after scoring 50% in graduation?
  12. Colleges for Physics Honors apart from Delhi University Colleges?
  13. Names of the government and private colleges in Punjab that I can get after scoring 31 in AIEEE and 60 in PCM?
  14. Which are the good engineering colleges for me after securing 65% in 12th and 54% in PCM?
  15. In which college of Delhi University I will get admission to study B.Sc(Physics) if secured 91.66% in 12th PCM? -- [New]
  16. How to join Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering after scoring 54% marks in PCM from Delhi board
  17. Which are the good colleges for BBA and what is their admission criteria?
  18. For which colleges can I apply after scoring 92 in NATA and 76.6% in CBSE
9th January 2013, 02:13 PM
fight1

Default Re: Which are the good colleges in Delhi that I can get after scoring 80 in PCM?

These are some good colleges in Delhi:

Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College, New Delhi

Maharaja Agrasen College

Hans Raj College, Delhi/NCR, Delhi

University of Delhi, Delhi

Shree Agrasain College

Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences (University of Delhi) Sector 2, Phase 1,
Dwarka New Delhi- 110075

Acharya Narendra Dev College

Delhi Technological University

Thanks...
16th August 2015, 12:29 AM
Vidya @

Default Re: Which are the good colleges in Delhi that I can get after scoring 80 in PCM?

Top colleges in Delhi==>

==>Maharaja Agrasen College

==>Delhi Technological University

==>Hans Raj College

==>Acharya Narendra Dev College

==>University of Delhi

==>Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College

==>Shree Agrasain College

==>Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?