20th January 2012, 12:57 PM
ANGEL PAYEL

Which are the good colleges in India to do Forensic Science?

I want to know about the good collage and universiesitys of india?
I want the details about those colklages and universities.
What are the requirements of that collages and universities?
Pls kindly answer my queries.....

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 5 colleges in India where I can pursue forensic science?
  2. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it wise decision to do B.Sc in Forensic Science or any other subject and then do PG in same to make career in Forensic field?
  4. Best colleges for BSc forensic science in India? Should I do CET before applying for forensic science
  5. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  6. Colleges for M.Sc(forensic science) after B.Sc(Biotechnology) in India? Entrance exams for the same?
  7. How to go for MSc forensic science course? List of the colleges in India and entrance tests to be answered?
  8. What is the scope of forensic science in india? Job profile and salaries of forensic experts?
  9. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  10. Which are the best colleges in India to do Forensic Science course?
  11. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  12. How to study forensic science after 12th? What exams I need to give? Best colleges in India offering BSc in forensic science
  13. Colleges offering forensic science course in defense area? What are the qualifications required?
  14. Examination date of the entrance exam of forensic science? Cutoff marks for the top colleges of forensic science?
  15. How can I join forensic science after passing 12th? Which are the best colleges in Kerala for forensic science?
  16. Information about the details of the colleges forensic science? Universities in India providing UG course for forensic science?
  17. Is there any particular entrance exam to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for PCB student? Career aspects of Forensic Science? -- [New]
  18. Forensic Photography Courses and Colleges in India? Scope and career in Forensic Photography?
21st August 2012, 07:07 PM
incredibleshub

Default Re: Which are the good colleges in India to do Forensic Science?

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2]Institutions offering courses in Forensic Science:
• Osmania University Hyderabad

• Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

• Forensic Sciences Department University of Madras.

• University of Delhi, Delhi

• Ramjas College, University of Delhi, Delhi.

• Miranda House, University College for Women, Delhi

• Central Forensic Science Laboratory, CBI, Block-IV, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003

• National Institute of Criminology & Forensic Sciences (NICFS), New Delhi

• National Crime Records Bureau, New Delhi

• National Law University, NH-65, Nagour Road, Mandore, Jodhpur-342304 (Raj).

• Dr. B.R Ambedkar University, Agra.

• Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar, MP.

• Punjab University, Patiala

• Bundelkhand University, Jhansi, UP.

• BITS, Pilani

• Centre for Development of Advance Computing(C-DAC), P.B No 6520, Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram-695033.

• Bio Informatics Institute of India. C-56 A/28, Sector-62

• Institute of Forensic Science, Mumbai [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?