13th May 2012, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Which is a good course to earn a good salary in commerce after 12th?

After 12 which is the good course to earn good salary in commerce

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a good percentage after passing 12th commerce? Which computer courses to do for a bright future so that I could get a good salary?
  2. How to go for B.Pharma? I want to earn a good salary
  3. Is there a good scope in becoming an accountant after M.Com?
  4. Subjects to study after Commerce with Maths in 12th for good job in Government or Private sector?
  5. Can I earn a good salary if I am from biotechnology field?
  6. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  7. Which are some of the valuable courses that can be done after 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is the best course after B.Com for to earn good salary being week in Maths?
  9. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there? -- [New]
  10. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  11. What should I do further after completing 12th Commerce? List of good Commerce colleges in Bangalore and Mangalore?
  12. Will I be able to earn well after doing B.Com with GNIIT 3 years software engineering course along with MBA?
  13. Steps to follow to become a good employee and earn handsome salary?
  14. can I get a good job after finishing 12th? Can I take Automobile engineering? What is the starting salary and the maximum salary?
  15. How to do CS after passing 12th? I am in HSc
  16. What should I choose after 12th non medical with 75% in Punjab so as to earn good salary and respected job?
  17. Good courses available for me after B.Com?
  18. Which type of engineering should I opt to get a good job? I am in 12th class of PCM
13th May 2012, 05:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a good course to earn a good salary in commerce after 12th?

Pursuing graduation is one of the options available. You can pursue graduation in the same field or change streams. If you wish to change streams you have options like BBA, BCA, BBM etc. You also have the option to pursue courses like CA, CS, ICWA. You should select the course that interests you.
8th August 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a good course to earn a good salary in commerce after 12th?

Which courses i can done with my 12th commerce study
8th August 2012, 07:54 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Hello ,
Sorry , you want a good job then you must do CA , B.COM. Then you get a good job . So, i talk about B.COM course.

B.COM COURSE DETAILS-
Scheme of Grading Semester
Duration 6 Semester
Description
B.Com. :- File1, File2, File3, File4, File5
B.Com. and B.com.(Hons.) (compulsory Language Courses) in Punjabi
Course Details

Aditi Mahavidyalaya
Atma Ram Sanatan Dharam College
Bhagini Nivedita College
Bhim Rao Ambedkar College
Daulat Ram College
Delhi College of Arts & Commerce
Dyal Singh College
Dyal Singh College (Evening)
Gargi College
8th August 2012, 08:10 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Hello ,
You can pursue graduation in the same field or change streams. If you wish to change streams you have options like BBA, BCA, BBM etc. You also have the option to pursue courses like CA, CS, ICWA. You should select the course that interests you.

And you join NDA. BUT you intrest which job. you must apply this job.
8th August 2012, 08:17 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Hello ,
You can pursue graduation in the same field or change streams. If you wish to change streams you have options like BBA, BCA, BBM etc. You also have the option to pursue courses like CA, CS, ICWA. You should select the course that interests you.

And you join NDA. BUT you intrest which job. you must apply this job.
8th August 2012, 08:19 PM
siddjain93

Dear friend,
As you have completed 12th in commerce so there are various course options for you in which you can make your career. You can do CA , CS , B.Com , BCA , BBA , etc.

But as you want to do the course through which you can get good salary . So , I will suggest you to first complete your graduation and then go for CA (Chartered Accountancy) course through which you can earn much money . But if you want to do some good course just after 12th then you can go for CS(Company Secretary) course or BCA . These both courses are good.
2nd September 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to do something great which makes my future bright .
Is it possible but how?
2nd June 2013, 01:48 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After 12 which is the good course to earn good salary in commerce
If you want to Earn good salary than you have to apply for Higher degree Courses than Only you may get good Income in Future . There are good higher degree Courses available for Commerce stream candidates .

For Good Income (or) Job you have to Qualified in MBA Course ( Master of Business Administration ) . It is an Master degree Course and the duration for Course is for two years .

With 12th standard Qualification your Not eligible for this MBA Course . So, I suggest you to Apply for Bachelor degree Course like, BA/BBA/B.com Courses. After Completing the Bachelor degree you have to Apply for MBA Course having good Job Prospectus . If you want Earn good Money than you have to Complete MBA Course .

To apply for MBA Course you should hold Bachelor degree Course in any discipline from recognized University and the candidate have to score Minimum 50% Percentage of mark in Bachelor degree .

The Candidate should Crack the National Level Entrance Examinations like, MAT/CAT/GMAT Etc.. This Entrance Examinations are mandatory to apply for MBA Course .

So, After Successful Completion of MBA Course you may find good Job .

Besides , this MBA Course you may also Apply for the Professional Course like, Chartered Accountant / Company Secretary / Chartered Financial Analyst Etc..

The duration of the Course is for four years and the Course is divided into three levels namely ,Foundation / Intermediate and Final Course .

The Basic Qualification to apply for this Courses is that the candidate should Complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized University . Note :- CPT Examination is Mandatory to apply for CA Course .

If you Complete Bachelor degree Course with good percentage of marks than you may directly apply for Intermediate Course .

You may choose any one of the Course in which you have Interested . I hope in future you will get good job with High package salary .
28th September 2018, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

MY BROTHER IS PURSUING 12TH FROM COMMERCE SIDE AND HE WANTS TO DO C.A , BUT WE DO NOT HAVE MORE TIME KINDLY SUGGEST US WHICH COURSE IS GOOD OF HIS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?