23rd January 2011, 01:13 PM
zeeshan farooqui

Will I be able to earn well after doing B.Com with GNIIT 3 years software engineering course along with MBA?

i am pursuing b.com n along with that doing gniit 3 years software engineering course... And i wish to do m.b.a aftr that.. Can i b able to earn good salary in a good company??? Plz do rply...

4th March 2011, 06:32 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to earn well after doing B.Com with GNIIT 3 years software engineering course along with MBA?

Sure you can earn a salary. But before that you need to decide the area where you plan to work. Are you planning to work in the programming field or in the finance field. Make sure that you pursue MBA from a reputed institute. You must apply for a job in the area of interest.
11th March 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be able to earn well after doing B.Com with GNIIT 3 years software engineering course along with MBA?

i doing gniit and want to quit it and go for an mba. is dis a right decision to make for my career.
2nd July 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiii
i hv done GNIIT .. n b.com from delhi university..
i want to know . is MBA IT beneficial for me ?
or can i choose MBA in any other field?
15th July 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Is doing gniit with b.com a good option or not? And it is better for my career or not?
25th July 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I am a bcom student and i have completed GNIIT. Will MBA System or IT would be a good option for my future? because there is no option to choose MCA in my state. Please help me......
11th August 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a bcom student and i have completed GNIIT. Will MBA System or IT would be a good option for my future? because there is no option to choose MCA in my state. Please help me......
no if you dont have an option then its cumpulsory to take mba and have a good future
28th August 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i doing gniit and want to quit it and go for an mba. is dis a right decision to make for my career.
No this is not your right decision, bcaus gniit is a very good course..im to doin it..m also thinking to do mca but first i will complete gniit...and then i will go for mca...
22nd March 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate with B.com right now i am doing GNIIT
I want to prepare for cat to go into iim institute.
is it right way for my career or not
please guide me.
i will be obliged to you.
10th April 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing 3years software engineering course from gniit and completing my bcom,after completeing my course wheather it will be good for me to do a job or to do a mba in system,in order to have a good salary my age is 26years pls suggest me.
1st November 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

i did 12th with science (IT) got 44.33%, now i am doing Fybcom and and Gniit (software engineering) what should i do after bcom to get good salary as well as to do work in IT industry.
5th December 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Im doing b.com from delhi university,it is my final year im also doing GNIIT n its my 2nd semester there n 1 more yr to finish theory n 1 yr for internship i wana persue mba (regular) aftr that bt prblm is there will b gap for 2 yrs what should i do??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?