10th January 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Good course and entrance examinations after 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology

which course is the best after completion of inter(b.p.c). i have confusion. Please suggest me the best course and also the entrance exam for that

10th January 2011, 11:09 PM
yajvendra

Default Re: Good course and entrance examinations after 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology

Dear Friend
As i know after 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology you have many options and if you are interested in medical field then you can apply for the exam like AIPMT etc.
if you are interested in technical field then you can apply for the IIT or AIEEE.
if you are interested in defense then you can apply for NDA etc
good luck.....
11th January 2011, 02:09 AM
er.varunchawla

Default Re: Good course and entrance examinations after 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology

You can go for CHEMICAL engineering because Physics and Chemistry are included in this engineering and of course of your interest.

You can also be placed as a lecturer after doing M.Tech in the same engineering.

You have to give entrance exams like IIT-JEE, AIEEE, BITS, VITEEE because all of these exams lead you to your destination.

Similarly you can give AIIMS,PMT entrance exams if your interest is more towards biology..
11th January 2011, 09:29 AM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

You can do B.sc in many fields like Physics,Chemistry,Biology,Maths,Computer SCience,Information Technology,Biotechnology,Mircobiology,etc
You can bo other courses like BBA.After that you can do MBA.
You can also do BMS,BMM,etc.
Courses in MAss media communcation,Hotel Management,etc.

You can also go for UPSC,MPSC,NDA,CDS,etc exam.
11th January 2011, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which course is the best after completion of inter(b.p.c). i have confusion. Please suggest me the best course and also the entrance exam for that
well if you have keen interest in armed force and wish to join air force or army as a doctor with having wearing uniform you should go for AFMC(ARMED FORCE MEDICAL EXAMS), you will get train in armed force medical college pune and after completion of training you will be enter as a flying officer in air force and lieutenant in army, or other option is to go for PMT or AIMMS exam.
11th January 2011, 02:35 PM
rks_estate

Hello,

After 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, good courses are as shown: -

1. MBBS

2. Dental Science

3. BDMS etc.

And, entrance examinations are PMT (Pre Medical Test) and AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test) etc.

So wait for the examination.......Good Luck
11th January 2011, 02:43 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

I think best syteam for you would be Biotechnology ....so go for AIEEE.
11th January 2011, 04:27 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Quote:
Hi,

You should go for MBBS/BDS from a reputed medical college like AIIMS, AFMC by giving entrances like AIIMS, AIPMT, DUMET.
11th March 2011, 01:16 PM
priyanshi gupta

Unhappy Re: Good course and entrance examinations after 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology

Quote:
sir i m very confuse becoz sir i m comleting 11 th now .sir plz suggest me.ab mjhe kya krna chahaye.and now we take medical entarance medical coching
2nd April 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Good course and entrance examinations after 10 2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology

computer subject are not allow in intermediate for cpmt student
28th April 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Good course and entrance examinations after 10 2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology

which line suitable for me after my 10 2 result?
27th May 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

i appeared in several entrance exams like aipmt,cpmt ,etc bt unfortunately could not qualify in any of them so plz suggest me wht else i could do apart from medical?
10th June 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

wat r the gud courses suitable 4 me without doing mbbs!
is b pharmacy a gud course?or nutrition?or agriculture?which is the best??
10th June 2011, 11:38 PM
amit gaur054

My dear friend.........As i know after 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology you have many options and if you are interested in medical field then you can apply for the exam like AIPMT etc.
if you are interested in technical field then you can apply for the IIT or AIEEE.

best of luck
10th June 2011, 11:40 PM
amit gaur054

Post Re: Good course and entrance examinations after 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology

My dear friend........
>.As i know after 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology you have many options and if you are interested in medical field then you can apply for the exam like AIPMT etc.

best of luck
11th July 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I am a physics, chemistry and Biology 2 student. After finishing this whch courses can I take except Medicine.
13th July 2011, 12:15 AM
ammunation

Hi dear,
You can go for CHEMICAL engineering because Physics and Chemistry are included in this engineering and of course of your interest.

You can also be placed as a lecturer after doing M.Tech in the same engineering.

You have to give entrance exams like IIT-JEE, AIEEE, BITS, VITEEE because all of these exams lead you to your destination.

Similarly you can give AIIMS,PMT entrance exams if your interest is more towards biology..
Thanks
17th July 2011, 01:28 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

You can do B.sc in many fields like Physics,Chemistry,Biology,Maths,Computer SCience,Information Technology,Biotechnology,Mircobiology,etc
You can bo other courses like BBA.After that you can do MBA.
You can also do BMS,BMM,etc.
Courses in MAss media communcation,Hotel Management,etc.
4th September 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Can acandidate from j&K appear in AIPMT.
5th June 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i have given medical entrance exam but not qualified what else i can do now?
16th July 2012, 04:16 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Quote:
Hi brother,
it is very good effort from you to think about your curiear from this state of acadmic life.
After 12th best posible stream I will sugest for you will be medical as you are persuing 12th with bio. The enterence test you will have to face will be
PCM
AIPMT

The next posible best line will be engginering in biomedical or biochemistry. you may also go with other enggineering subject too as you have wide open subject yet. The enterance test you have to crack is
IIT JEE
AIEEE
State CET's.

Good luck
2nd February 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

can i do dietetics after 12 i have taken physics,chemistry biology in 11 what is the procedure for it? will i have to give neet for it?
2nd February 2013, 06:05 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI!
After passing 12th with medical stream best course is like:-
> M.B.B.S
> B.D.S
> B.H.M.S
etc

For admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.I.M.S
> A.I.P.M.T
> A.F.M.C
> J.I.P.M.E.R
> B.H.U-P.M.T
> A.M.U-P.M.T
> M.G.I.M.S-P.M.T
> MANIPA-P.M.T
> I.P-C.E.T
etc

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?